What's new

Null and Void Application from izawwlgood

kjakian

What is your Name?
In New World I go by Kjakian, in other games Izawwlgood or Uxsaurius
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Jhien#1869

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Originally from Chicago, moved around US quite a bit.
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yepyep.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit post.
Mostly just looking for a community of folk to be engaged with, and hopefully your zero tolerance policy around bigotry isn't just lip service. I'm here to play games and have fun with chill people, and as long as you guys are active and are and have room for chill people, I'm game.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE and PvP, I prefer support/healing roles.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm all about working as a group and hashing out mechanics and sharing what we know.

tr1age

Admin
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Acknowledgement of fuck ups, being an adult in conflicts/drama. Zero tolerance policy for bigotry.
Your entire app is great just need you to re-read the rules fully. There is a check in there that lets us know if you did. If you do, we will get ya approved and part of the community! :)

Top Bottom