What's new

Null and Void Arksun The Discord Helper App

arksun

A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name? Justice
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? Arksun#6244
Where are you from? (location/timezone) Pennsylvania / EST
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one) Looking for a small group of players i can interact with and have a great time while learning the game, talking shit and just having a good ol time with the boys.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? Yes many. Turned into zerg guilds who just wanted numbers and the E-peen to flex because we got the numbers to trump streamers, but cant play for shit so lets brag about it.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) My bubbly personality, with some cookies... i would offer my milk shake but my tiddys may be to saggy. I consider my self comedic. When i hit max level i will try to be helpful...untill then im kinda SOL.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I like building pc's, still learning alot about it. I got an 8 year old daughter. Work 10 hour days.. like long walks on the beach, while skipping through the sand and falling on my face.

E N D

Top Bottom