What's new

Null and Void Carnage's Application

Carnage

What is your Name?
Allen

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Carnage#8246

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Florida, Eastern time zone

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, Chill, be kind and have fun.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I have to be active a minimum of once every 30 days

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
My wife is filing out an application as well.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Reddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
To enjoy playing New World at a relaxed pace with others and not be alone.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Photography

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
D&D, EQ, EQ2

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Casual PVE, would like to do more casual PVP and of course I enjoy crafting.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Guilds in past MMO, most were positive.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
A willingness to help others with whatever they may need.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
Empty nester who is close to retirement from the Fire Department.

We want more, we want more!!! Let is in! Tell us more! DRINK THE COOLAID!
LOL. I've avoided drinking the Kool Aid from admin at the FD for 25 years, not going to start now. but since you asked...Just traded in a 2009 Harley Ultra Classic with 125,000 miles on it for a 2020 Harley SG CVO and love it. We have an 85 Jeep CJ and a 2020 Jeep Gladiator and enjoy Jeep Beach in Daytona every year. My wife and I have played EQ2 since launch, started in EQ1 and have been on Rift, Vanguard, CoH and a few other my aged mind can't remember. I'm a Lieutenant/Paramedic in the FD and love my 2 Siamese cats, AJ and Charlotte.

Top Bottom