What's new

Other Game Fallout 4[SPOILERS?]

Zakis

War Priestess
So I figured that after 200+ hours into the game and a combined 200+ levels between my two characters(more to come as usual) that I should make a screenshot thread. I tend to be a purist and only use visual improvement mods or extra skins for weapons but the dev kit isn't out yet which makes using some mods an annoying process.

At this point the only mod I use is TrueStorms: Wasteland Edition which VASTLY improves weather. It takes what used to be pitiful rain shower effects and mediocre radiation storms and throws it into over drive. Rain storms are incredibly immersive now and the occasional thunderstorms are fucking awesome. Radiation Storms are actually terrifying and the added fog rolling in off the water is creepy, especially at night. You'll see some of that in these mostly atmospheric screenshots.

First picture below is my main character, Kayla. She is a Sentinel of the Brotherhood of Steel, Sole Survivor of Vault 111, Destroyer of the Institute, and Annihilator of the toaster loving Railroad. She is also acting General of the Minutemen and acts as a liaison between them and the Brotherhood. She is a sniper, running shadowed armor and sticking to long range stealth engagements. Main weapon is a Suppressed .50 Marksman's Rifle, but she also carries both a Laser and Plasma Sniper Rifle.

She is standing outside her personal bunker/quarters at Boston Airport which is the Base of Operations for the Brotherhood in the Commonwealth.
h0cOL8J.jpg

Bitchin' Sentry Bot Helmet ftw!
3y5idG4.jpg

An extensive vintage magazine collection inside the bunker.
YZmOdep.jpg

Bobblehead collection is going well!
D8cOtuZ.jpg

Front entrance to the bunker complete with laser turrets for defense and the glorious Prydwen in the background.
PCGApFI.jpg

Heart of the Commonwealth, downtown!
kKVLoi1.jpg

A better shot during the day with the Brotherhood's flagship the Prydwen
61VlAR4.jpg

Thanks for the ride boys, time to go on patrol.
1HzTNaC.jpg

Night rainstorms are cold and lonely so I wear power armor and.....
Wgv8wwW.jpg

...I carry a big minigun, BBBRRRTTTT!
vw5PZIV.jpg

Night time thunderstorms!
uNci9r1.jpg

Radstorm rolling in at Grey Garden Settlement, time to get inside.
A9JBG5q.jpg

Radstorms are eerie.
GZwnXZ9.jpg

Decided to go to the Glowing Sea. It is an area that took a direct hit from a bomb during the Great War. It is responsible for turning storms that pass over it into Radstorms that blow into the Commonwealth.
M1Nzjx4.jpg

More Glowing Sea.
2lkcgYa.jpg

China couldn't kill everything in the Great War and the Glowing Sea ain't got shit on 'Murica now!
XHDFH2V.jpg

This night patrol has nope written all over it.
l2FHp7F.jpg

A foggy dawn in the Commonwealth.
UQuJxCo.jpg

Ad Victoriam Brothers and Sisters. There is still plenty to be done in the Commonwealth. These loyal soldiers are doing their part! Would you like to know more?
VXsonK0.jpg

Finally finished cleaning up Sanctuary Hills on my second character. I have been using her as my main character when it comes to building up settlements since I really never touched any while moving through the main story. The first and only place I have built up so far is the sole survivor's original neighborhood and the first place you see upon exiting the vault...Sanctuary Hills. I should note again that I am a purist when it comes to in game stuff. I only built to the limit allowed by the in game tools which stopped me from doing a few things and I also refuse to build anything completely batshit crazy. By that I mean something unrealistic like an 18 story fully modernized concrete building in the middle of a vicious and irradiated wasteland. Anyway on to the screenshots.

This is Jen aka Fixer, sole survivor from Vault 111, a Heavy(Field Agent) of the Railroad, Destroyer of the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel, Savior of the Synths, and Master Builder of the Commonwealth. She wears Elder Maxson's Battlecoat as a trophy and rocks a Militia Hat and 'deal with it' sunglasses. She is a brawler and prefers melee weapons, specifically a Chinese Officer's Sword. She also never goes anywhere without some of her Power Armor.
K2DlycU.jpg

Fixer's main suit of Power Armor. Mark VI X-01 Armor with Military Paint for STR bonuses and a Red Tactical Light for the intimidation factor.
9N2ydiY.jpg

Anyway on to Sanctuary Hills. This is the view from the bridge to the entrance.
JcJjldm.jpg

A view from the bridge showing the concrete wall that encircles Sanctuary Hills.
ysqqDPI.jpg

Closer view of the only entrance and accompanying guardhouse. The door has a powered lock and can only be opened from a switch up in the guardhouse. Also...ALL THE TURRETS!
dha2d5Z.jpg

Sanctuary Hills sign right as you enter the town walls.
c7TkOn7.jpg

Across the street from the main sign is the Security barracks should you encounter any problems during your visit.
mCIwn2l.jpg

Inside the Security Barracks are some simple comforts for the town guards when rotating off duty.
TTuhHs3.jpg

Plenty of fixer uppers to rent or buy in Sanctuary Hills if you decide you want to be a permanent resident.
1V35GQ0.jpg

Up the road from the entrance on the right is the local watering hole and grub stop, The Radstorm Club.
LH1MSot.jpg

Front entrance to the club!
33sw8m7.jpg

The first floor of the club is kept clear and open as a dance floor for when you just need to get swinging.
xhyZBqf.jpg

There is also a small bar and kitchen area for refreshments on the first floor.
Z43EsMl.jpg

Upstairs has plenty of room for open air grilling and dining.
oTyGWwB.jpg

Cooking area upstairs, complete with anything you need.
odaOpAu.jpg

Across the street is the Sanctuary Hills Trading Post. If you need building materials, chems, or straight up explosives and anything else in between, then Deacon is your man.
PecSL6e.jpg

Deacon hard at work, even in the middle of the night.
zYqxHJq.jpg

More houses for rent or sale up the road!
oh7SyRD.jpg

Further up the road on the right is the public workshop for repairs and modifications to gear, power armor and weapons.
gmKS5jf.jpg

Behind the Workshop is the community farm plot where local crops are grown.
KuGRY9B.jpg

There is a Bunkhouse next to the Workshop with plenty of bunks for you to stay a night or three in Sanctuary Hills.
egWkkQ2.jpg

Did I mention plenty of bunks?
WGxaeFn.jpg

It also has a small lounge area.
wawFJeB.jpg

If we continue up the road we make it to Fixer's private residence.
cTaphKD.jpg

First floor is pretty simple inside and similar to my first character's bunker at the Airport.
RJ7kLJi.jpg

Plenty of vintage reading material.
FQLYuMJ.jpg

Feel free to take a Nuka Cola when you visit!
KXFF5vD.jpg

The second floor is where all the good stuff happens. This is the Fixer's personal workshop and power armor collection.
wscaGDM.jpg

View from the corner in the previous shot. Really happy with the power armor frame lighting I worked up.
ArWZx7L.jpg

Storage and tools!
VYRIKQ9.jpg

Last two sets towards the front of the workshop.
fnPyHHb.jpg

A view from behind the residence. I left the workshop open for easy exit when you are wearing power armor.
Lsbk55A.jpg

I took some pics of Sanctuary Hills from the roof of Fixer's personal residence. Power generators for the town in the bottom right!
DGSduop.jpg

Another town shot.
k6zgAJP.jpg

A view of the walls, defenses, and the enclosed water purifiers for the town. The bridge and entrance are in the background.
7MtTndz.jpg

A radstorm rolled through sanctuary while I was finishing up some improvements, glad I had power armor on.
LJtK76m.jpg

A random shot while out patrolling the wasteland. At this point I am pretty sure things should be afraid of me instead of the other way around.
7fYfDxU.jpg

Dusk falls on the shore.
lsnAa5p.jpg

Also managed to get an awesome shot of my first character, Kayla on an evening patrol.
6Ca44mS.jpg

Top Bottom