What's new

Other Game Finally completed a Diablo Season Journey

Crake

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk
Never had the patience to get to the end of one, but as I'm between games I've finally managed to complete all the steps.

TKdkxgp.jpg

Congrats! I always get to one of the final levels of the season and never finish. What conquests did you end up completing?

You need to do 3 conquests total. I did solo 75 grift, kill 350 mobs in one cursed chest event, 3 gems to level 65

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice those conquests seem achievable. Did you do the cursed chest in a group? I feel like you need 4 people to really get that 350 number.

Nice those conquests seem achievable. Did you do the cursed chest in a group? I feel like you need 4 people to really get that 350 number.
Nope, was actually running a bounty game with 4 randos, came upon one alone, and did it. My build was also particularly good for doing that. Everything died before it could fully spawn. Would be tough for most builds to do alone though. If someone wants help with it I could pop on my monk.

Might have to ask for your help for that yeah, been pushing GR68 on my barb... not yet.
and I know where to do the Curses one we just need to fish for it.

Top Bottom