What's new

Free steam games for you

TIG

I like GOOOOOLLLLD!
I picked up the humble indie bundle 9. https://www.humblebundle.com/ Its a great cause and great price for all the games. As of right now you can pay $4.82 and get all the games.

I only wanted a few of the games, but I paid a whopping $5 so I got all of them.

here are the codes for the rest to install them from steam for anyone who wants to try them out. If you activate the game please post here so I can remove it and other won't try to use the code. If there is more than one of a game, please say which one you grabbed.

Steam Keys:

1. Eats Munchies: SIYC-F3Z8-75P2-4DAJ
  2. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken: 82C9Y-NQWV8-9X7NZ
  3. A Virus Named TOM: Y5D64-YP4LK-39PCF
  4. A Virus Named TOM: J4YXW-APMYR-KQWH9
  5. Brutal Legend: DXD85-XF2XN-CN6X5
  6. FEZ: 08T0T-HMIER-WV84J
  7. LIMBO: HG90B-5WJPP-JTJL0
  8. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken: 30EXX-KC2YR-JAR93
  9. FTL: YLIBP-QMKEG-74R0V
  10. Trine 2: 60RMK-GM8I7-224C6
Much thanks to those who added keys for you all
Remainz
OneWhoRuns
Razulian
Hauntie

Oh snap, been wanting to try Bastion. gonna snag this one, thanks man!

I won't be greedy but if no one wants Trine 2 I'll steal that too haha

This reminds me, I still have some games and discounts lying around (not codes, just ask):
2x Half Life 2 and -10% off Shadow warrior,

Eets Munchies is like a throwback to the incredible machine! That's awesome. Didn't take just saying.

I looked at it, but decided I didn't want to try it. Same with trine 2. Already have bastion and limbo. Limbo is another that got high praise.

The ones I kept and love are Fez, Mark of the Ninja, and Faster Than Light. I also kept brutal legend for my girlfriend's kid.

Yeah limbo is the bomb.[DOUBLEPOST=1379772858,1379772841][/DOUBLEPOST]Ya know what I am gonna take Limbo for my mom if that's ok.

There are a lot of great games in this bundle, but I either have or don't want half of them so here are some more codes you could add to your post. I know someone who might want FTL, if not I'll add it later.

Brutal Legend: DXD85-XF2XN-CN6X5
FEZ: 08T0T-HMIER-WV84J
LIMBO: HG90B-5WJPP-JTJL0
Bastion: Q8MZ7-B9Y9F-MEPC0

Mod edit: added to OP

Few more codes here for you....

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken: 30EXX-KC2YR-JAR93
A Virus Named TOM : J4YXW-APMYR-KQWH9
Bastion: 4Y2Q5-9JDIT-BKT5Q

Awesome. I don't have any codes, but I still have an extra copy of Bioshock, Portal and the legendary Half-Life 2 if anyone had never played em.

Awesome. I don't have any codes, but I still have an extra copy of Bioshock, Portal and the legendary Half-Life 2 if anyone had never played em.

I wonder how the ratio of Half Life 2 copies and steam accounts is. I guess somewhere around 1.2 games per account xD

I took Trine 2 & Bastion (OneWhoRuns). Both were on my "have to get" list. Thanks guys <3

I'll contribute too though they're just Origin (got them from a previous bundle).
Mirror's Edge:
6LNN-RJ9V-DB2R-U2FD-TTMW

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising:
HLNE-GSXK-2ZH5-376B-UMFN

Populous:
AV9H-3V6V-8HB6-A26G-R36X

I have those for Steam so I have no need for a second copy.

I took Trine 2 & Bastion (OneWhoRuns). Both were on my "have to get" list. Thanks guys <3

I'll contribute too though they're just Origin (got them from a previous bundle).
Mirror's Edge:
6LNN-RJ9V-DB2R-U2FD-TTMW

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising:
HLNE-GSXK-2ZH5-376B-UMFN

Populous:
AV9H-3V6V-8HB6-A26G-R36X

I have those for Steam so I have no need for a second copy.
Those are origin codes or steam codes?

There are a lot of great games in this bundle, but I either have or don't want half of them so here are some more codes you could add to your post. I know someone who might want FTL, if not I'll add it later.

Brutal Legend: DXD85-XF2XN-CN6X5
FEZ: 08T0T-HMIER-WV84J
LIMBO: HG90B-5WJPP-JTJL0
Bastion: Q8MZ7-B9Y9F-MEPC0

He already got it so here's the FTL key: YLIBP-QMKEG-74R0V

Hi Zakis!!!!
I just saw here that you have an extra copy of Bioshock! Would you mind send it to me please????
Thank you!!!!

Top Bottom