What's new

Hi im cupcakes

Cupcakes

Crafter
Hello new friends! My name is Jen im 32 and I currently live Las Vegas. I've been gaming since around 8 years old or so starting with my N64. I'd watch my brother play his sega and cry because he wouldn't let me play.

My first big gaming experience was when I was 16 and started playing vanilla wow. I have literally never quit it since then, though I am very casual now. The past 10 years have been crazy and I'm married with two little girls now. Both of them have already shown interest in games which makes me happy 😊

I don't really play any console games anymore but I do own a switch which I play time from time. I play D3 sometimes and I'm waiting for D4 not so patiently...

Outside gaming I've picked up some IRL Crafting like baking, painting, bead crochet, quilting, painting nails. I'm a foodie and love trying all lllllllllllllll the food which is part of the reason we moved to Vegas! I work in retail and sell clothes to rich foreigners lol

I've got 1 pet snake! They are a 2 year old Puebln milk snake 🐍 I'm also trying to get my girls a sphynx kitten (that's all they ever ask for) we are going to rescue a kitten friend for her at the same time.

Anyways that's mostly me.. I'm a pretty chill person.. I'm LGBQT friendly and I like my puff or two of THC before bed. Life needs to be enjoyed certainly in days like these. Cya around Aeternum!

I

You have a snake and cats and have not posted photos of them yet in the pet thread? UNACEPTABLE! MUST SEE PETS!! :p

Also can't wait to see all the bread you made during quarantine. Did you jump in that ship? I mostly just ate it lol

I'll have to take a picture of my snake when im off work. Its gotten bigger since the last time I took one. I don't handle it much lately cause it likes to musk all over me.... it's gorgeous though lol... also no cats yet but hopefully soon!
Also I didn't fall victim to making bread surprisingly! I actually got really lazy and slept a lot the past year and a half lol.

Hi Jen, nice to meet you!

I'll have to take a picture of my snake when im off work. Its gotten bigger since the last time I took one. I don't handle it much lately cause it likes to musk all over me.... it's gorgeous though lol...
Please I would very much like to see him too! :)

Hi Jen!
I wanted to say your little girls are so cute :) saw them in the post your face! They remind me of my two nieces.
nice to meet you!!!

Top Bottom