Approved Jeddifus

Jeddifus

Crafter
What is your Name?
Jed

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Jeddifus

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Northern California, PST

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes. Yes, very much so. I appreciate the no drama rule, that has been a major downfall in previous groups I've participated.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes, ThePuf and Tr3x_Arms.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
ThePuf and Tr3x_Arms.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I've played WoW with ThePuf since 2006 and known him since at least 1999-2000; I love my friends and stick with my friends. If I can bring my silly, helpful and non-dramatic personality to Crafting Worlds, I would be greatly honored and extremely happy to continue my MMORPG experience with my friends and excited to make new friends!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I honestly don't create anything unfortunately. I used to play a variety of instruments, but I mainly just play games and go to work now...lol.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Console: N64 (Mario Kart, 007 and 1080); PC (Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, AoE).

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Ended my WoW career, now mostly just Warzone... Super excited about the release of New World and a refreshed gaming experience.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE and Casual. If I'm into an MMO, I will play it a lot. I'm very much into dungeons and raiding, I tend to donate a lot of in game currency or mats to those endeavors.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I have been part of many WoW guilds with ThePuf; over the years we had some great groups, but mostly D-bags to D-bags in the later years.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Skilled (when I get familiar with the game and mechanics), I would say I am funny/silly, but ask ThePuf and Tr3x_Arms, just in case I don't actually know. Definitely open to hosting events if guild/company friends come to town.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I am an introvert who deeply cares for people that have a shred of care for their fellow humans. I'm definitely an empath and am always open to listening to people's problems/challenges by just simply offering an ear or offering advice when wanted. This world is a beach, and I'd like to bring some levity to the people that enter my sphere. I tend to be able to sniff out bullshit when getting bullshited, which helps me avoid drama, cause I hate drama... Anyways, feel free to ask anymore questions if more information is needed or wanted. Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

but I mainly just play games and go to work now...lol.
Oh adulting... lament.

I am an introvert who deeply cares for people that have a shred of care for their fellow humans. I'm definitely an empath and am always open to listening to people's problems/challenges by just simply offering an ear or offering advice when wanted. This world is a beach, and I'd like to bring some levity to the people that enter my sphere. I tend to be able to sniff out bullshit when getting bullshited, which helps me avoid drama, cause I hate drama... Anyways, feel free to ask anymore questions if more information is needed or wanted. Looking forward to hearing from y'all.
Thanks for sharing.

APPROVED. Open a ticket on Discord to be approved there.

Top Bottom