Approved Labappel's Application

Labappel

Crafter
What is your Name?
Online - Labappel or IRL - Brian

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Currently - BlindPotato#1387

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Center of North Carolina

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have. The no Drama policy is wonderful. I also liked the line "We come here to unwind from our daily lives, so make a conscious effort to be nice to one another." Why else play games other than to unwind. No need for a second job...

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
I do.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Not yet....

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Sifting through Reddit

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I play games to relax and have fun. Have not been drawn to an MMO in a long time, since DAoC and Anarchy Online. Finding a group that also has the same mindset can be hard. This company appears to fit that.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Currently enjoy golfing and cooking/smoking.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Old fella here - had an Intellivision as a kid, family board games, D&D for a while, then computers. If you find yourself standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door, check the mailbox.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Was playing EFT for a while, hence the change to my Discord name... Played POE. And of course Minecraft with the kids.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I enjoy crafting and the PVE. The PVP will be a bit more casual.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
In DAoC we had a small group that met and formed in-game, which was great.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Hopefully fun and helpful. Also, if you are close, and not an ax murderer, I can provide smoked meats.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about you the better!
Married with 3 kids; 2 in college and one in grade school. Sometimes we can get a little busy around here so the play time does get cut into. But it is a good balance.

Top Bottom