Wildstar

Name of People LFG
Milleuda

Time Available
morning (flexible)

Date Available
August 23, 2014

All Other Information
Hi all- I am looking for a group of people tomorrow morning (Saturday, August 23) to run through Skullcano veteran mode. I am almost done with my Skullcano guide, but I am lacking footage for Mordechai Redmoon (last boss). I am (preferably) looking for people who have successfully completed this dungeon before since my goal is to spend most of my time filming Mordechai (and not the rest of the dungeon). I'm not interested in glitching Mordechai, so if you are aware of a glitch and would be upset if we don't do it then don't come. Time is flexible. I am committed to an SSM group Saturday evening but should be around most of Saturday to do this. We don't need to one-shot Mordechai. I actually prefer if we wipe a few times since it gives me good guide footage. I know Gyoin has loosely committed to helping me with this, so I'm just gauging interest to see if this is something I can pull off tomorrow. xoxo

If I'm awake, and if everyone else in the group is experienced in Skullcano, I will join.

I will admit, I have not successfully done Mordechai non-cheese, so it may be a slight learning curve, but I've always done pretty well jumping rope and avoiding obstacles.

BOW TO YOU YOUR MASTER SUCCUMB TO THE DARK SIDE-bruceno-
No but I am just asking since I am usually up at like 3 or 4 CST
Sorry watching Clone Wars TV show on Net Flix

If there are DPS around that early I can make myself available. I won't wake up that early unless I know a group will be ready at that time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I will say that if you are the type of person that will get frustrated from multiple mordechai wipes, then please don't come.

We will clear it but there will be learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would happily put my name down for a more bench position as im off to watch rugby in the morning but should (and this is always a lose term as if we win its normally bbq and beer for the rest of the day) be back by the afternoon (which is morning your time). So cause of that i cant guarantee my attendance, but if im here would be more then happily fill an opening And as milli knows I make for great recording, show you all what not to do! :D

Glad to be taking a break. Right now i feel like a sodium enriched dead sea salty saltlord with a 9001:1 sodium level

Glad to be taking a break. Right now i feel like a sodium enriched dead sea salty saltlord with a 9001:1 sodium level

Yeah, I just needed to clear my head for a bit and spend a little time with Caroline. Recharge my batteries

Anything for me milli, id do Mordechai again just for you boo! If thats not what love is, idk what is <3
Aww <3

I'm wondering if I need to do another session. After watching the playback, our clear video was kinda messy lol. It definitely shows what not to do, which is awesome for the guide... but for the unedited...

Aww <3

I'm wondering if I need to do another session. After watching the playback, our clear video was kinda messy lol. It definitely shows what not to do, which is awesome for the guide... but for the unedited...

Heh...

Um...

Maybe next week.

Top Bottom