ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg
ku-xlarge.jpg

Source: gallery

(Edited/resized for forum friendliness. View the gallery linked above for original full-size.)
DjoTpKG.jpg
8DzoHVD.jpg
QcIbDNx.jpg
FXjLzIE.jpg
Xxsicgb.jpg
Wy7wUgN.jpg
9hx5fZQ.jpg
1977XQI.jpg
6zTLYFT.jpg
OO3N3EU.jpg
NEPsFGU.jpg
vhvn3sz.jpg
FIVBQqm.jpg
ENFBU2O.jpg
1iJxAp3.jpg
dghAJgD.jpg
rUew6Pt.jpg
a38Uwkj.jpg
IkupoZT.jpg
hLUi8e7.jpg
o9bwMWF.jpg
6PAYnU6.jpg
3MYBcH4.jpg
0f5bIrJ.jpg
q31dUxF.jpg
mEIFr9D.jpg
cyaJa7U.jpg
5wYK6hb.jpg
JLlr6t6.jpg
Di8ZnwF.jpg
srnCpD7.jpg
YDFCyAu.jpg
Tr1tIbS.jpg
0yfSy5M.jpg
E0VUaRZ.jpg
OSIivy1.jpg

I'm actually a bit surprised by some of these screenshots. I like the art style and know the game looks nice, but I didn't realize it looked that good. Some of those shots are very impressive.

It would be terribly difficult for me to like the art style of this game any more-so than I already do.

And yes... Fishing guns.. sign me up.

With the current list of classes I am so stuck between a Warrior with a juicy sword or the SpellSlinger!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the staff class. All the staves shown so far looked sweet.

I'm actually a bit surprised by some of these screenshots. I like the art style and know the game looks nice, but I didn't realize it looked that good. Some of those shots are very impressive.

It really reminds me of how WoW started. When it was first released it was touted as a nice looking gaming, but the graphics were cartoony. I feel Wildstar will get the same reaction from players. Sure it looks cartoony but the graphics are going to be great. I just hope Wildstar will be able to age better than WoW did graphics wise.

It really reminds me of how WoW started. When it was first released it was touted as a nice looking gaming, but the graphics were cartoony. I feel Wildstar will get the same reaction from players. Sure it looks cartoony but the graphics are going to be great. I just hope Wildstar will be able to age better than WoW did graphics wise.
I do believe someone stated somewhere that they are implementing a system that lets them improve upon the graphics as gaming systems improve. Not sure where it was stated.

Top Bottom