Gleig

Crafter
What is your Name?
Josh

What's your discord name?!
Skelts39#3412
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
St. Louis, Mo. CST

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yep. One of the main reasons i'm applying. Would like an active community.
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Saw the recruitment post on reddit

shit, my dad and i ran a BBS back in '93? Used a 2400 baud modem to connect and download doom, had to get a second phone line cause my mom kept picking the phone up and screwing up coop games of Doom!

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
All of it. Played wow from vanilla on, at one point was in an endgame raiding guild, 4 nights/week. That was back when raids were 40 people, and (gonna sound completely dorky) it was SO DAMN FUN to kill a boss with 39 other people, every one on vent cheering and laughing. And lately causally, as i no longer have the group of people i used to play with .

Yes, as answered in previous answer, was in a large end game guild, i was healing leader (assignments, etc). This was in 2005ish? i still talk to multiple people from that same guild, even though haven't played wow with them in 10+ years.

My first was Saxophone, my favorite is gardening/beekeeping!
I played Saxophone, tenor and alto.
Never got into beekeeping! Cool!

my mom kept picking the phone up and screwing up coop games of Doom!
Ahhhhh the trials and tribulations of us old folks.

Oxygen Not Included
Have not heard of this will have to check it out. What is it about?

i still talk to multiple people from that same guild, even though haven't played wow with them in 10+ years.
ONE OF US ONE OF US

Spirit animal.

APPROVED!!!!

Thanks! Looking forward to much gaming. Oxygen not included is single player, made by Klei, same company that made Don't Starve. Either way, it's a management sim of little people living inside a planet. Very frustrating and involved game, frustrates me quite often, however i have 309 hours in it!
Also, i played tenor for 9 years!

Top Bottom