What's new

Starbound

I was following this for a bit, would definitely be interested in trying it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Was actually looking at this game today watched some streams and some videos and i think i'm going to be getting it.

The question is, get it now, or wait until it´s no longer early access? I don´t have too much time right now anyway, until after Christmas, so maybe wait until then?

Yeah I'm pretty bogged down during the holiday myself so doubt I'd get to play until after.

I just went ahead and purchased it but apparently they are doing some major update so they will be wiping all the characters tonight or tomorrow

So I played a bit on my friend's server and it's pretty cool. I didn't get too deep into the game/crafting yet but it seems like there's a ton of stuff you can make.

So I played a bit on my friend's server and it's pretty cool. I didn't get too deep into the game/crafting yet but it seems like there's a ton of stuff you can make.

I bought it but after all the mess ups with the patch im going to wait and play it later

So now I would buy it as well, I heard that the first wave of big purges is over. If we get 3 people together that do not have the game yet I would be willing to donate 3 keys and buy a 4 pack :D

It's pretty fun but definitely in earlier stages. Hunting for weapons/vanity items and building crazy structures has kept me pretty busy since I'm pretty much maxed on my main equipment. Legendary items are not great unfortunately, but some of them are pretty cool

Top Bottom