What's new

Terraria 1.2

Euchale

Crazy German Guy
Heyho,

I´m looking for some people who want to try out the new Terraria Patch, I have a PC that I can set up for dedicated hosting (I hope).

Only one rule: New Characters

Let me know if you are interested.

Server is up:
IP: 134.60.121.131 Port: 7777 for Hardmode map
IP: 134.60.121.131 Port: 7776 for the HUB

I cannot try if I can connect from here, so please somebody, do it.

I thought they stopped updating this game. I don't know how much I would play but I'd at least try it out.

Sounds like at least a few people are in, I will set up my server as soon as my Harddisk is working again (probably today or tommorow)

I have it for PC as well. After playing Minecraft though I never really could get into it. Maybe I just didnt understand the premise.

I have it for PC as well. After playing Minecraft though I never really could get into it. Maybe I just didnt understand the premise.
Terraria is more about exploration than building. Think MC meets Spelunky

<---- Minimal experience, so whatever encourages more exploration and less building.

If you have minimal experience we should start whit a "small" world. It´s still very big. And if it get´s too small, we can create a bigger one and take items with us.

I guess my PC at work should be powerful enough for 5 people, so if anybody else wants to join in, feel free.

Will somebody of you be around tonight at roughly 1 am? Just to try out if you can connect or not.

Server is up and tested.

Some hints for people who haven´t played it yet:
Try to get some Wooden Armor and Wooden Sword ASAP. If you run into a chest, pick it up by using your Pickaxe and bring it to the home base.
If you decide to build your own base please move NPCs to the home base. Only 1 NPC of each kind will spawn.

http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/ <--for crafting recepies

Top Bottom