Wildstar

Name of People LFG
Tr1age

Time Available
After 5PM EST

Date Available
Randomly

All Other Information
Looking for a group of people to run Battlegrounds with! I want to get my rated BG up to 1500. Who wants this too? I will only run with those who have level 50 PVP gear and play well. Sorry no scrubs :) Mumble is a must!

PvP eh? Im game, full Freelancer pvp set gear DPS Spellslinger looking for some action. Any time is fine by me, just give me a holler.

i am good to DPS or Heal. I prefer to heal but if I DPS I prefer to protect the moodie masks.

Remember, the pvp stat is practically crap. Run only 4 pieces of Max level pvp gear and the rest your best pve gear. The diminishing returns on pvp attack and defense are miserable.

Remember, the pvp stat is practically crap. Run only 4 pieces of Max level pvp gear and the rest your best pve gear. The diminishing returns on pvp attack and defense are miserable.

Already good to go with that :) Blue PvP gear and the rest Purps. Also it is only crap if you run more than 4 pieces. Without 4 pieces you are a squishy balloon.

Yea I defiantly would be up for some RBG's. Stalker dps full pvp gear.

Currently with the current pvp stats, you're actually hindering yourself by having more than 4 pvp items equipped. Diminishing Returns on the pvp offense/defense stats is HARSH.

Currently with the current pvp stats, you're actually hindering yourself by having more than 4 pvp items equipped. Diminishing Returns on the pvp offense/defense stats is HARSH.

Yes, I know but as my other spec is tank, i dont have any pve dps gear so, im just using what i got.

Yes, I know but as my other spec is tank, i dont have any pve dps gear so, im just using what i got.

What class are you? Are you heavy? I am almost done with learning all the Epochos for heavy armor, if you can get some cores/mats I can make some pretty sweet heavy gear.

What class are you? Are you heavy? I am almost done with learning all the Epochos for heavy armor, if you can get some cores/mats I can make some pretty sweet heavy gear.
No I where medium armor, but I'm currently using my mats for better tank gear, so long story short, I'm just using what i got for dps spec.

I will consult you when I hit 50. I'll try to pump out some cores

Top Bottom