What's new

Transgender and Dating as a straight male

Fuck PC. This stuff is raw. Not going at you here just saying, why hold it back. Just speak your mind.

Personally I hate labels. My least fav being Polyamorous at the moment. I think it is a word used often by lonely people who cant find one person yet. But that is a separate rant. At the same time all these new fangled words can help to give substance and acknowledgment to those who might feel they don' thave it. So it is good and bad.

All I know is: nothing. I take it a day at a time :)

For me there are 3 levels of dating:
1. Just sex, between 1 and 3 separate occasions max.
2. Casual dating where we are in a sexual relationship and spend various amounts of time together but we are not compatible enough to make it long term.
3. Long term / Marriage.

Sure there are people who are only physically attractive to me who I only will want to have sex with, with no intention of going past that. However, when I date I always have the hope that relationship will move through levels 2 and 3. For me, it always is physical attraction first to their looks, but very quickly personality and their mind come into the mix. I am positive there have been people I have been attracted to that are trans.

For me other peoples penises are not attractive, and I would go so far as to say off putting. I also am not attracted to the male "energy" or maleness put out by anyone who presents as male.

As for the question in the OP, I would have no trouble dating a female presenting transgender. As long as she was post op. However I would not be able to be in a long term relationship for the simple fact that I want a child (or 2) of my own that is made up of me and my partner. I could do casual dating. I would actually love to have a non sexual relationship with someone trans from either side of the coin. Their life and experiences must be fascinating.

So, no. I would not have a problem dating a trans person, if I was attracted to them.

Two girls don't do it for me just the same as two guys. Also I mean it when I say that if I was a dude into banging dudes I'd be all over Milly. I'm just not into dudes, there needs to be a Vagina somewhere in the mix for me. That being said, it really needs to be a real one. I believe in love though and I'm man enough to say that there could be circumstances that change my mind, I dunno, but I do know I really like the feel of the real thing. [emoji14]

If you guys want a terminology rant, I have no problem making one. I have recently changed around a bit from Fuck PC to being at least a little bit PC.

I would actually love to have a non sexual relationship with someone trans from either side of the coin. Their life and experiences must be fascinating.

I do absolutely agree on this. The person I follow around to learn at least a little bit more is Laura K Buzz. She has given me some interesting insights in what it means being trans, and also being depressed for that matter. The reason why I like her, is because she doesn't shove her "transness" into your face, but just casually mentions it from time to time.

Personally I hate labels. My least fav being Polyamorous at the moment.
63vD7Vr.jpg

I want to quickly add one thing to the adoption discussion. You always have the option to have your own kid if you get a surrogacy (I hope this is the right term), so that is a possibility. It would be only related to one parent, but it would still be a option.

Love the candor and civility here.

I have little to contribute. Having biological children is super important to me, but I can't articulate why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have little to contribute. Having biological children is super important to me, but I can't articulate why.

Thanks!

Your need for children can probably be explained as your biological imperative to continue your gene pool, to be honest. It's one of the most basic desires that is shared across the animal kingdom.

Nothing wrong with that. We all look for different things.

I, on the other hand, want nothing to do with children lol

Top Bottom