What's new

What grinds your gears ?

Ginyu

Over 9000
This thread is meant to be a place to vent about all the little things that royally piss you off. Ill start.

Redundancy..... This shit really bothers me for some reason, I know it shouldn't but it does.
Mainly when someone says something like PIN number or SIN number or freakin irregardless..shit it isnt even a word.
This is just one of those things that makes my head hurt.

Well..interested in any responses anyone decides to post.

It "grinds my gears" when Team Solo Mid (team squid meat) is way ahead and a stupid Regi dive "play" throws the game for them and makes them lose.

It grinds my gear when people tell me something while I´m not at my PC. Why? I always forget it until I´ve reached my PC again.

Also printers. I hate printers. The only device where I say, the old ones were better.

"PC Loadletter?!?! What the fuck is PC Loadletter?!?!!?"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Not that old^^. I´m talking about late 90ies old. Also, who would use a printer who is called Heavy Problems (HP) anyway?

I was going to start a new rant, but TAB 2.0 showed me this thread already existed :)

So... I HATE it when people make ALL of their emails require a "read receipt." I think it's fine to use that functionality on important emails that are time-sensitive and require a response/action, but putting that on EVERY email is just annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUGO*&T&DU!@@*%UYVO*&

Ok I feel better now.

I was going to start a new rant, but TAB 2.0 showed me this thread already existed :)

So... I HATE it when people make ALL of their emails require a "read receipt." I think it's fine to use that functionality on important emails that are time-sensitive and require a response/action, but putting that on EVERY email is just annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUGO*&T&DU!@@*%UYVO*&

Ok I feel better now.

Or marking EVERYTHING as URGENT. No, your email asking about information that you can easily acquire yourself ISN'T URGENT! If it was, you'd just do it yourself!!

Or marking EVERYTHING as URGENT. No, your email asking about information that you can easily acquire yourself ISN'T URGENT! If it was, you'd just do it yourself!!
OR when people start a new thought/discussion in an existing email thread. Seriously... start a new email with a new title. IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT and messes up my email system for managing conversations.

I think I just hate email lol

OR when people start a new thought/discussion in an existing email thread. Seriously... start a new email with a new title. IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT and messes up my email system for managing conversations.

I think I just hate email lol

Or! OR!! You email them and they call you back. If I wanted to talk to you directly I would've called!

Or if your boss accidentally answers a email and includes the entire mailing-list. This is how we learned somebody of our group is pregnant. She was not amused.

Or if your boss accidentally answers a email and includes the entire mailing-list. This is how we learned somebody of our group is pregnant. She was not amused.
OR CC'ing everyone and their mother when it wasn't necessary or relevant!

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH

OR CC'ing everyone and their mother when it wasn't necessary or relevant!

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH

Ugh. The worst is a mixture of the unnecessary "Urgent" mixed with CC'ing of your (and their) manager. Just because you got caught with your pants down doesn't mean you have to drag me into it!

Dog owners who don't clean up after their mutt. Fuck you.

Or! OR!! You email them and they call you back. If I wanted to talk to you directly I would've called!

.....and then they proceed to read the email you just sent them to you on the phone....I KNOW what it says...I JUST wrote it!! >.<

Alternately they send you an email and then call you to discuss (before it's even hit your email) and then proceed to read you what they just wrote.... D:<

Top Bottom