Approved Zertog's Application

Zertog

Crafter
What is your Name?
Tim

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Zertog#8275

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Virginia/ET

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, I have read the rules and agree with them all. Any rule which stresses maturity and respect for others strikes a chord with me. If I had to choose one, it would be "We are all adults and expect everyone to behave as such."

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I understand. My gameplay time should be more than adequate. Socially, I'm usually a little shy/reserve at first, but it shouldn't take too long before I shed those shackles.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No. Well, at least not yet.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
/r/NewWorldCompanies

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I'm looking for a group of mature, like-minded individuals to share experiences with in Aeternum.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I enjoy coming up with creative solutions in software development - does that qualify as a creative outlet? In addition, I've recently started dabbling in woodworking.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Wow, let me think back. Mattel's Intellivision was probably my first console; although, I was highly jealous of my friend's Atari 2600.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
Most recently, I've played Rust, Valheim, and the last two betas of New World. I'm looking forward to playing New World with the community.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Even though I usually pick games and/or servers with PvP, I tend to play a supporting role like healing, crafting, building, etc. I tend to shy away from 1v1 PvP, but am open to it in a group.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
I spent more time than I care to admit playing EverQuest from 2000 to 2019. I was involved with guilds of various sizes over the years. I enjoyed the camaraderie and the sharing of common goals with others. I did not enjoy the drama that invariably ensued.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Well, you definitely don't want any cookies from me - my baking skills are subpar at best. I enjoy helping others the most. I'm never going to be the best player in a game/group/community, but I aim to be the best member.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I'm:
  • married
  • work from home as a software developer
  • have a cat that adopted us
  • spend way too much time in front of a computer

Socially, I'm usually a little shy/reserve at first, but it shouldn't take too long before I shed those shackles.
We will help shake ya :p

Aeternum.
I love in the trailer where she says this name so many times it almost becomes comical :)

I enjoy coming up with creative solutions in software development - does that qualify as a creative outlet?
Sure does creativity doesn't have to be "look at my puffy paint!"
Intellivision
I am amazed at how many people have had this. Didn't think it was that popular.

Excellent sleeper hit.

EverQuest from 2000 to 2019
I still run an Ultima Online server to this day.

Well, you definitely don't want any cookies from me - my baking skills are subpar at best.
Pfft someone didn't properly manage their pandemic!

have a cat that adopted us
Do
spend way too much time in front of a computer
Don't we all, don't we all...

APPROVED!
n't they all.. don't they alllll

Top Bottom