What's new

Rawrrrrr

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Grrrr firstly, i have way to many games and my stupid urges says buy more games. Why must companies make their games so good and make me want to buy them!!!! Now i have all these games that i have bought and haven't been able to play them because of time and not having enough of it. I bought Driveclub to race. blargrgrg Can't race due to server issues which should be fixed soon. Bought Rust because i heard other people were playing.......... still haven't played with them. Bought a few other games and now they just sit there looking at me with those beedy blue eyes saying PLAY ME.

What to do what to do. I am heavily invested in WoW atm and don't really play much else right now. I want to get back into Destiny to raid but have nobody to raid with :( And only really play smite now due to the tournament. So many games so little time. Game companies and their awesome advertisements and their awesome games making me buy stuff -shakesfist-

RAWR.

*Guy hands me a snickers* "here, eat a Snickers, You get a little dramatic when you are hungry"

I am actually very selective about games I "commit" to. Since MMOs are a time sink I only play one of those at a time. I may sprinkle other casual games in there if the time investment is perceived to be low.

I'm so busy as an adult now that I can't play all the games like I did as a kid. It's a sad truth I have come to accept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a three game limit at any given time. Two of the three are always CoD and Halo for 80% of the shelf life. The third is likely always an MMO. Needless to say, I don't change my games up too often. :)

I always try out a handful of games and as soon as one catches my attention I finish it. I tend not to stop playing a game halfway through.

I always try out a handful of games and as soon as one catches my attention I finish it. I tend not to stop playing a game halfway through.

That's how i usually am but i am very easily persuaded on games. Notice my 3ds and Ps4 which are gathering dust.... I do use my PS4 still just a little less recently due to WoW. I just kept getting games and people wanting to play. It is pretty hard to resist getting Smash. I don't play smash but a few people are getting it and want to play.... i WILL NOT CAVE!

Top Bottom