What's new

GW2 8/10/2012 Stress Test

Guild Wars 2
Thank you for all your help in today’s Stress Test!

Good news for North Americans tomorrow:

We will be conducting a Stress Test on Friday, August 10 from 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time to 8:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

REMEMBER: We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed. Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch. By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game!

~RB

Will be able to attend this one, if i can get out 30 minutes early from work I can make the whole thing, otherwise I will be late to start :(

i got excited, but i might not be able to play this one.. copykats bday is tomorrow and we might go out to eat ^.^

Might make the last couple of hours. Now I'm wondering if I REALLY need to stop at the bank tomorrow after work or if that can wait...

Will be able to attend this one, if i can get out 30 minutes early from work I can make the whole thing, otherwise I will be late to start :(
If it was anything like last night, you WANT to miss the first 30 minutes. Of course, they want us to be hammering on their servers, and I'll be there doing so, but I lost count of the amount of errors I got last night. :)

You know I sort of like these quick stress test. They are helping to hold my GW2 urges at bay until release. Only two weeks away! :eek:mg:

I like that they time it a few days off the podcasts so we can get a fix like every 3 days or so :)

Top Bottom