What's new

GW2 Achievement Hunters, UNITE!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
Alright, I just wanted to get a rough idea about what people think of achievements? I'm one of the guys that did everything in his power to Plat trophy, have max AP in guilds or servers, and would pride himself on having the "ZOMG ADORABLES" mini-pets as rewards. So far the achievements themselves that are in game / known are relatively lackluster and achieveable with just simple gameplay. I'm hoping that more unique styled achievements will be released over time, but I have a feeling they are staying away from the "beat X boss in X dungeon in X time in X manner for your epeen points".

What do you guys think? Will you be like me and aim for quick finishes on the daily / monthly system as well as all other achievements? Or will you not care? (I have not researched many rewards yet, so I can not clarify these at this time).

I am just happy to see them pop up here and there. I could give to shits about them other than the OOOOOO I got an achievement moment they give me =)

Im not above going for hard achievements down the road, but I am with Tristan. I like to be pleasantly surprised when achievements pop up. On a related note, are there rewards for every one of those achievements? I accomplished the Daily one, filled up the bar to the chest but couldnt figure out how to claim said reward. Unfortunately beta ended a few hours later so :\

In closed betas a random chest would pop onto the ground with an exp boost and I think some coin for daily achieves. I don't recall seeing any when I finished them on the weekend, so I'm not sure if it was automated into the bar or I just completely missed them. I'm still unsure about the "lifetime" achievement rewards how they will be distributed, such as mini-pets. I would like to assume mail.

I will try to get the achievements though getting all of them will certainly be difficult, and keeping my attention span focused on getting a certain achievement over other things that may be happening in the game will be tough. I'll be most likely hunting down achievements when not crafting/WvW'ing/leveling.

Top Bottom