Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailo

Name
Michael

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Eastern

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Fen, Whizzbang, reluctantly Gharl :p

Character Name(s)
Ailo, Ailowannix, Luvox, Fluvoxamine

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar and anything else the community wishes to tackle in the future.

Class/Race(if applicable)
Not sure at the moment.

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I'm wanting to be the kind of guy that will be down for anything and willing to try anything (once ;)) Need another body for a premade? That's me. Want to chain some dungeons or need a leveling buddy? I'm down. Or maybe we just want to chill on mumble and peruse through reddit. I'm fairly easy going and will get along with most people.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
WoW, Rift, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 1 & 2, TERA, Swtor, and many many more. I've been mmo'ing since City of Heroes launched. Went from that to Guild Wars 1 in college. From GW1 I slowing got addicted to WoW and haven't stopped gaming since.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I've been apart of many guilds/clans over the years as I've gone from game to game. Most notably Oath. That's where I met Fen and Whizz, whom I've been gaming with for 6-7? years now. It's been so long I can hardly remember :<. We've done the hardcore server first deal, we've been casual, we've taken breaks. About the only thing we haven't done is quit keeping in contact. Somehow, someway, we always ended up playing the fotm game.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
I started talking to Fen and Whizz while we were playing TERA about Wildstar. We all immediately took notice and fell in love with it. Fen being the person that she is found a post on a fansite about TAB. The rest is history.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
The reason it took me so long to apply after the rest of my friends is because I wanted to make sure that this community was going to be the right fit for me. I didn't want to join and have my personality not mesh. With that being said I'm extremely chatty. Maybe not to the extent of Gharl, but I do enjoy good conversation. I feel like I have an decent sense of humor, and I consider myself to be a highly skilled player. You won't have to worry about me not doing my job in any dungeon/raid.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
If the game is good, I can spend 40+ hours a week glued to my computer.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I recently introduced myself in a thread. I think I covered the basics in there and if you want to know anything about me personally that isn't there, Ask!

http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/ailo.3343/

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

As per Fen and Gharl's recommendation, -1.

<3 Nah they vouch for you. They mentioned you went on vacation soon after your original intro post (Which I'm kind of upset that SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO IT tr1age Zakis ), so that'd explain the join and disappear for a bit :) Pop around the site and play around with some more people and get to know the others. If you've been in that group of gamers, I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine :)

+1

Yea, actually went to Cedar Point, had my wedding anniversary, and my birthday in rapid succession. :eek:

I like your open attitude about fitting into the community, and I'm glad you're finding a place here. Plus your dog is named after my home town. +1 from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom