What's new

GW2 All Heavy Armor Names(Human) - including Vigil, Whispers, and Priory Armor

Jordo

heavyarmorwithnames.png

names are below each armor

sorry for large picture :(

so glad they havnt gone with just princcess leia type battle bikinis...could do with one or two of them though :p

Thanks for the images, Jordo.

I've finally decided to go with Koda as the core of my guardian's armor set. Just the chest and legs, though, and possibly the boots. I love the blend of steel and cloth for a templar/spellsword aesthetic. The gloves don't look like they fit at all - the dye affects them differently from every other piece - and the shoulders and especially the helm look silly because of the animal furs. I'll probably replace them with Ascalonian gauntlets and the Tier 1 Cultural Human pauldron. Helmet doesn't matter; I'll hide it anyway, but I wish there were a full templar-style helm like the one that appears in a lot of guardian skill icons (e.g. Smite Conditions, Purging Flames, Judge's Intervention).

Thanks for the images, Jordo.

I've finally decided to go with Koda as the core of my guardian's armor set. Just the chest and legs, though, and possibly the boots. I love the blend of steel and cloth for a templar/spellsword aesthetic. The gloves don't look like they fit at all - the dye affects them differently from every other piece - and the shoulders and especially the helm look silly because of the animal furs. I'll probably replace them with Ascalonian gauntlets and the Tier 1 Cultural Human pauldron. Helmet doesn't matter; I'll hide it anyway, but I wish there were a full templar-style helm like the one that appears in a lot of guardian skill icons (e.g. Smite Conditions, Purging Flames, Judge's Intervention).

Thanks, and i like your style! I like the look of Norn armors, i just don't like the norn race, never knew why either :p

Oddly enough, I don't care for Norn armor in general. Just the Kodan armor.

This is what I'm talking about, by the way:

iUbtG1ekWYqTa.png

Top Bottom