What's new

Almost Human

Simpwn

Praise the Sun!
Decided to check out the newest JJ Abrams creation last night. It is a futuristic cop action/drama where all police officers are paired up with a robot counterpart (I-Robot style).

The story is about a detective that loses 18 months of his life to a coma and when he wakes up gets tossed into a mystery revolving around how he got in that coma. I think the reasoning is a little shaky as a premise, but I'm sure its just something to get the story going. This show is going to be about the development of the characters (human and robotic) and the mystery surrounding the detective.

Anyone else check it out? What did you guys think?

Looks good....but then anything J.J.Abrams has his name on has yet to really disappoint.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I watched this last night. A little formulaic, but that's okay if the characterisation and plot is good.

But Karl Urban plays a similar role to Will Smith's character Det. Spooner (I, Robot). The difference is he's white.

I watched this last night. A little formulaic, but that's okay if the characterisation and plot is good.

But Karl Urban plays a similar role to Will Smith's character Det. Spooner (I, Robot). The difference is he's white.

Karl Urban is brilliant in those grizzled, gruff roles. He was perfect as Dredd in the recent remake. Actually did the comic justice.

Top Bottom