What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Podcast - "Game Mechanics"

I'm really worried I am not going to enjoy the healing mechanics in this game. Every MMO I've played I've been some kind of healer. I liked the click/select player and health bar watching of WoW and Rift. GW2 was a huge shift for me playing an elementalist but I think that was more because of the lack of a trinity. I will probably pick the healer that has the least amount of telegraphs.

I'm really worried I am not going to enjoy the healing mechanics in this game. Every MMO I've played I've been some kind of healer. I liked the click/select player and health bar watching of WoW and Rift. GW2 was a huge shift for me playing an elementalist but I think that was more because of the lack of a trinity. I will probably pick the healer that has the least amount of telegraphs.
Think of Priest Lightwell. Now think that instead of just a clickable object, it's a "run through spring" or a "healing blast" that is ground targeted.

I mean, priests had Circle of Healing as well. You had to position yourself to heal all those around you. We've had small things like this that had be be "interactive" or "action-ish". Now just take it to the next level :)

[/quote="Keleynal, post: 39011, member: 937"]I don't know how I feel about randomization of stats. D3 burned me hard on that. SOOO frustrating to find good gear in that game.[/quote]

That's my favourite part about Diablo and something I hate about mmos. I dislike the 'if I play this class I must get these pieces of gear aand have exact same stats as every other player of my class'

I love when its at least somewhat random and looking forward to that. Hoping for new info on crafting soon to dive into that system

Top Bottom