What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar - "The Atmosphere of Wildstar"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"
Want to ask us questions for the next podcast but too lazy to sign up here? Send us a Tweet @ALTTABME

We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on... but there is a catch. We will be doing each episode in 30 minutes or less! Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "The Atmosphere of Wildstar" and the clock starts NOW!

Show Notes:
0:55 clock starts now
0:57 epic and comedy?
3:30 pixar and character driven content
4:47 evolution to the cartoony look it has now
6:00 comedy based, but serious underlying lore and history.
7:15 proprietary engine so they can build the game through the future
10:20 is cartoony better or worse than realistic?
14:00 faction: exiles
17:00 play in different environments: space, desert, snow.
21:25 faction: dominion
27:20 picking a faction is more about picking your favorite race first
28:35 we haven't decided a faction yet / faction pride
31:10 20 seconds over the time limit and we are done.

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

A note on Draken: The Cassiens beat their leader in a duel and since the Draken only respect strength they vowed to follow to find stronger enemies.

Damn! You guys are on a roll.. another great Podcast. BRUCE...!!?! Granok are like southern Americans.. ahhh Texans LOL!! Really dude.. Ok so your Right We like Beer and Big Guns.. But grabing our crotch..C'mon man!! Don't knock it until you try it :)

I love how T1G says the Dominion aren't evil empire or anything, they're just out to conquer everyone and steamroll the Aurin. Nope, not evil at all.

I love how T1G says the Dominion aren't evil empire or anything, they're just out to conquer everyone and steamroll the Aurin. Nope, not evil at all.

The Aurin are the evil ones. The Dominion are just trying to set things right. IE: NO AURIN.

I always felt like Dominion are religious fighters thinking they have been chosen by a higher being to rule over all.

I always felt like Dominion are religious fighters thinking they have been chosen by a higher being to rule over all.

Well, they kind of are, given that the Cassian royal line traces its lineage directly to the Eldan. Also, the Mechari seem to have accepted the Cassians, and by extension the Dominion, as the rightful heirs of Nexus.

depends on the definition of evil. I see them more in tune with the big corporations who just keep grabbing more because it is still within the law. No regard for the people who lose out while still working within the rule set. Def not nice, but not necessarily evil.[DOUBLEPOST=1372768949,1372768916][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always love the podcast. That is what brought me to your community in the first place.
Guild Wars 2 podcast #1 was what brought me here.

depends on the definition of evil. I see them more in tune with the big corporations who just keep grabbing more because it is still within the law. No regard for the people who lose out while still working within the rule set. Def not nice, but not necessarily evil.

Lawful evil is still evil. :alien8:

That still doesn't define evil. In dominion society what they do isn't evil at all. In exile society it is. In my personal ideology evil is a byproduct of society. I fully understand that in yours, evil is laid out by the laws of the Christian God. The nature of the differences in our ideologies will always prevent us from finding a middle ground, because each supports its own definition.

Anyway, I still don't see em as evil. Assholes? yes.

Top Bottom