What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar - "What We Have Seen So Far"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"
Want to ask us questions for the next podcast but too lazy to sign up here? Send us a Tweet @ALTTABME

We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on... but there is a catch. We will be doing each episode in 30 minutes or less! Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "What We Have Seen So Far" and the clock starts NOW!

Show Notes:
01:19 Clock starts. Personal impressions.​
01:30 Building on what has come before.​
04:25 Combat.​
04:40 Warrior hate from Psionic Fox.​
05:50 Players playing slow or bad mechanics for the class?​
09:45 More than just buttons to press. Game-play should be more fun than watching is.​
13:00 Where is the healing footage or group play footage?​
13:55 Trinity and dual roles for each class.​
16:25 Time to change topics from combat.​
17:00 Carbine's openness with the customers.​
17:50 Environment.​
19:27 Dungeons.​
21:21 Action combat and the learning curve.​
23:14 Changing content so it doesn't feel like its on farm mode.​
26:15 CBT3 patch note favorite parts.​
30:28 Bruce reveals his bank alt name for the internet to steal.​
31:08 5 second warning and Bruce freaks out again.​
31:13 Times up and Tristan goes over time.​
32:20 Bruce gets in the final word.​

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

Holy crap from 1 minute until around 2 I look like I am conducting a damn orchestra with my hands lol. The new mic freed my hand space up :p

I'm really happy you guys addressed the slow melee movement in the WildStar Videos. That is a big concern for me. I am worried about the game controls in general. I hope they are fluid. I love the game controls in World of Warcraft - they are very smooth and quick to respond. I hate the game controls in Lord of the Rings Online - they are very slow and it feels like you can't react properly to things happening around you because of how slow they are.

TheOneGuy said that there was an esper video that had more fluid movements. I was wondering if anyone had the link to that. It would be super appreciated!! :)

With the action combat being based around 8 skills, is it possible we will see Wildstar being easily mapped to a controller to be played? I can't see myself personally playing an MMO with a controller but with a limited skill bar I can see how it can work.

With the action combat being based around 8 skills, is it possible we will see Wildstar being easily mapped to a controller to be played? I can't see myself personally playing an MMO with a controller but with a limited skill bar I can see how it can work.

Doubt it if you want to be competitive. But Probably so if you are just futzing around.

Top Bottom