What's new

AltTabMe #H1Z1 Podcast #1 - First Impressions

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our H1Z1 Podcast brought to you by

AltTabMe.com

"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"

We are here to bring you as much information about the Survival MMO H1Z1 as well as things we have experienced and suggestions to help make the game better. You can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "First Impressions".

Watch us play live at:
http://www.twitch.tv/team/alttabme

Aww, thank you Milly. <3<3

And Dainjre - don't even get me started on that! I kept trying to get Typhor to scoot to his right so it would block me, but he was being stubborn. Bleh.
But yes, our set up has us next to each other/behind each other. Haha

I have been on my fair share of podcasts, including 2 where it was just me and Tr1age. I just want to say you all did extremely well. The flow was good, the amount of contribution from everyone was good. Banter and on screen presence was good.

Good job to all of you.

Aw thanks so much. I'm glad to hear that. It was Ty and I's first time, so not really sure how we did. Glad to hear the positive feedback.

Yeah next time we will have a talking sheet but I wanted to get one out quickly so we winged it.

Top Bottom