Status
Not open for further replies.

Amares

Name
Katie/Kate/Kaitlyn/Clammy/Amares

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
CDT

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Spicyjoobrew, Malpractice, Sezamas, Cheese (I think these were those who were accepted so far!)

Character Name(s)
Clamares

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wild Star

Class/Race(if applicable)
Spellslinger/Mordesh

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE all the way. I am a huge fan of it and Wild Star has done exceedingly well in making it challenging enough to keep my entertained!

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
World of Warcraft - I started playing when I was 11 years old during vanilla and kept going up until Cataclysm where I quit a few weeks in. I recently picked it back up and am really looking forward to Warlords of Draenor! (8 years I guess? Kinda on and off for a time so it's not exact ...and I'm still playing)

Guild Wars 2 - I was on-board the hype train for this game because come on.. THEY HAVE A PLAYABLE CAT RACE! I ended up hitting max level and then quitting shortly afterwards ( < 1 year played)

Minecraft - Is this applicable? I don't really have a time frame for this...sometimes I get the cube-itch and have to spend weeks fighting off the hordes of monsters and collecting as many cats as I possibly can. I usually play on FTB - Direwolf20 when I do load it up. (meow)

I could go on and on about all the online games that I've played over my life but they're not really applicable. I've been playing online games since a young age (I think I started Ragnarok Online when I was 7).

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
Upon installing Wild Star I was a member of <Goof Troop>. The only thing it really provided was a robo-bacon holograph so I followed my one friend from there into <Battlestation Sexywagon>.
It was in this guild that I completed my journey to level 50 and begun the adventure/raiding attunement process and from that point I was hooked. I met a lot of great people and was having a blast playing but unfortunately attendance started to slip and we could barely get people on to form one dungeon group.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Spicyjoobrew introduced me to <AltTabMe> once things started to go south in <Battlestation Sexywagon>.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Chatty? Not in the slightest (unless it's 4:00a.m. and I seriously need to go to bed)
Skilled? I would rather say experienced and motivated. If this nerd starts slippin' you better believe she will start looking up possible solutions to bring her back to an A game.
Funny? Everyone has their own sense of humor, I guess. I won't be imitating Kermit the Frog in mumble but I like to think I have a few funny things to say...once in awhile.
Helping? Now this is something I can give the affirmative on. I love to go out of my way to help others and if you see me on and are struggling with something don't be afraid to ask me for help.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
According to my parents: Too much. I spend every extra second I can on the computer. I think I logged atleast 105hours this past week if you really want an estimate (WHO NEEDS A SOCIAL LIFE ANYWAY).

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I may seem really wordy from this application but once you bring in voice programs I get really quiet...especially if there is more than 2 people in the channel. I will often hop into the program and hide in a channel to show that I'm available if needed but people are scary so I might not hop into the populated channel to share greetings at first.
That being said, if in a game I am not afraid to speak up if something is needed to be said in order to make the run go more smoothly.

Oh. I like cats... a lot :D

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Um this chick is legit. She ran KV with us the other night and took charge. + <3 for me!

And she does get chatty, at least when we started talking about gummy bears.

+1 for a refreshingly good app, had some limited exposure and she seems chilleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom