What's new

Amnesia: Dark Descent Livestream At 7pm.

Are you enjoying the game? Also, webcam re-actions would be sweet. Could pop it in the bottom right or left.

Are you enjoying the game? Also, webcam re-actions would be sweet. Could pop it in the bottom right or left.
I agree. I wouldve liked to see your face when you went all latino when you were freaking out. Haha

What recording program is he using though? Xsplit can record the webcam too, but if its like fraps or something its a mess to figure out.

XPlit, and yeah, I'll use my cam, but..I'm dark skinned, and play in a dark room. I dunno if you'll all see me.
I'm sure the brightness of your computer will be enough haha. Don't worry, it''s create "ambiance" and you won't have a bright corner of the screen. If anything, that's better for this type of game.

I'm sure the brightness of your computer will be enough haha. Don't worry, it''s create "ambiance" and you won't have a bright corner of the screen. If anything, that's better for this type of game.

Shine a flashlight straight up your face for dramatic effect.

images

I have to say I just started using OBS and it seems really great. The quality I am able to capture is pretty spectacular!

Top Bottom