What's new

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

MaximTheRaven

So I'm considering streaming/Recording myself playing this game, I've never played it before and wanted to scare the shit out of myself for the enjoyment of others. Let me know if you guys would watch this, I think it'd be fun. :D

I'm a fan of playthoughs, I'd watch.

Survival/horror isn't my thing though, so you'd need to scream like a little girl often to keep me entertained.

I'm a fan of playthoughs, I'd watch.

Survival/horror isn't my thing though, so you'd need to scream like a little girl often to keep me entertained.

Survival/Horror isn't my thing either, like at all. I'm a platformer guy, I play colorful happy games, Screaming like a bitch is guaranteed.

Maybe you should play Mario Bros Wii U?

I actually bought the Luigi DLC pack for that.

Edit: also moving this to GAMES GAMES GAMES forum. This is in the Forum Games section which is meant for... Forum specific games. :)

I actually bought the Luigi DLC pack for that.

Edit: also moving this to GAMES GAMES GAMES forum. This is in the Forum Games section which is meant for... Forum specific games. :)

You've got to pay for Luigi now? #greedynintendo

You've got to pay for Luigi now? #greedynintendo

Nooo, it actually restructured every level to be harder, and you play primarily as Luigi who has a higher jump and has slide physics (Think SMB2 NES Style). Also, every level has a 99 timer so you're pressed for time as well.

Hard Mode.

Nooo, it actually restructured every level to be harder, and you play primarily as Luigi who has a higher jump and has slide physics (Think SMB2 NES Style). Also, every level has a 99 timer so you're pressed for time as well.

Hard Mode.

Meh. That's a little better, I guess. Still, remember when extra quests were just included like little easter eggs? What was once a cool, value-added feature is now just another chance to monetize. #greedynintendo

Raven, I'm down with watching Amnesia if you want to play it. It'd probly work best for me as a youtube thing. My computer has trouble sometimes with twitch.

Haha. If I was more interested in horror I'd watch. Absolutely hate that genre in gaming.

Top Bottom