Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Snyder

Name
Andrew

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
HST - EST in March 2014

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Thief (IRL)

Character Name(s)
Wulfsige, Wulfie, Liekos

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Borderlands 2

Class/Race(if applicable)
Warrior - Granok

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Tank, Always on the front lines taking the damage. I plan on becoming one of the main raid tanks for the guild. I play somewhere between Casual and Hardcore.

PvP - This has always been a side thing for me. If I see someone I will generally engage them and on occasion fight in arenas/battlegrounds. That being said I have done quite a few guild PvP events that were a lot of fun. Full on battles with other guilds or raiding enemy towns and drawing members of the other factions towards them.

PvE - Player versus Environment will be my main concern. My goal is to master the world and all the little details inside of it. From map discovery to dungeons, I want to do it all. I also love participating in world events and guild events.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
City of Heroes - Played this game for a full year after it originally came out. It was not the first MMO I had played but it was the first one I reached top level with. I can still remember when people would set up in game events like it was an everyday occurrence and that was what really drew me to playing. The game community was one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade - Was in 'vanilla' WoW but I didn't really start playing the game until BC came out. It was my first time taking the time and effort to become a real raider. I played consistently with one guild for 2 years before I finally decided it was controlling my life too much. A lot of fun times though.

Rift - Played for 4 to 5 months with a friend from my ship. Enjoyed the public events and the PvP.

LoTRO - 2 months. Really enjoyed the story in this one but the combat was kind of weak and made me step away from the game.

DDO - 6 months. I absolutely loved the dungeons and puzzles in this game. Every once in awhile I will jump back into the game and run through some of the dungeons with a group. It was a very challenging game.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was an officer with a raiding guild during my WoW days. I've been in other guilds in other games but it was the only one that I made any real effort to be a part of. I was an officer and a regular raider. It was what kept me in the game for so long. I loved playing with those people and sad that I have lost contact with them after I had joined the Navy.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Thief saw the post from the Wildstar forums about recruiting and linked the video to me. It was the first gaming community that I thought I might get along with, many of the other ones seem to take them entirely too serious in a place where we are supposed to have fun.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I love talking to new people though I have the tendency to enjoy typing to them rather than speaking in game since I am used to playing in places where I would disturb other people if I talked out loud. This isn't the case anymore and I plan on jumping right into Mumble in the near future (waiting for headset to come in).

Skill wise, I can say that I won't be lacking in this department but I am not what you would consider 'elite'. I enjoy playing the game and I will make mistakes but I am quick to learn from them and quick to help out others who start to struggle with the same things.

Sharing, in game and out. I enjoy sharing hidden things with other people within the game. If I enjoyed it in some way I will generally let everyone know about it. If something sparks my interest out of game I enjoy letting other people know about them too.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
Generally I am online anywhere from 20 to 30 hours a week at the moment. This can change due to the nature of being in the military.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Sorry, didn't really put enough effort in my last application and hope this corrects that!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Name
Andrew

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Currently HST(Hawaii) but come March I will be in EST.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Thief(IRL) who just got accepted.

Character Name(s)
Wulfsige, Wulfie, Liekos

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar, GW2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft

Class/Race(if applicable)
Warrior - Granok

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvE and storyline are my main concern in any game. I like PvP too but it has always been secondary to what I am looking for.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
City of Heroes - 1 year, level 50 Scrapper. First MMO I really got into.
WoW:BC - played for 2 years with a major raiding guild during Burning Crusade. Had multiple level 70 characters.

Those are the only two I really stuck with but I have played a multitude of others, Rift, GW2, FFXI, LoTRO, DDO, etc.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I had one major guild I was with for my 2 years as a raider/guild officer. It was a decent sized guild on the server Echo Isles, named Invalid Target. I started off Range DPS as a hunter but soon had a Shaman healer and Warrior tank at top level. I found the tank to be the most enjoyable to play.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Thief saw the recruitment post on the Wildstar Forums, checked it out and seems like a legit group of friends who enjoy gaming together.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Always up for a challenge and usually willing to help those who need it. I can be a random sort of funny. Never really preferred TS/Vent in video games but rather was fast at typing, however I did order a new headset and plan on being active on the mumble server soon enough.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
20 hours a week would be the average. It will probably increase once I leave the Military.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Look forward to playing with you all soon enough. I am very level headed individual who doesn't take offense to much and is brutally honest.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Look at that difference! WORLDS better! Looking forward to getting to know you better :) +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom