Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety

Name
Courtney

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Wisconsin (CST)

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Vesi, Velorra

Character Name(s)
Anxiety

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
WildStar

Class/Race(if applicable)
N/A

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PvP, PvE, casual RP. I do everything. I also enjoy being social and helping people out. I love being involved in the community, as well.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I've played World of Warcraft since Vanilla. I played Lord of the Rings Online for awhile. I tried out Guild Wars 2 for a week. I've tried Diablo for about a week. I wasn't crazy about either of those two games. I play around on Minecraft every now-and-then. I've also tested out City of Heros with my brothers (did not like that game). I tried Perfect World, Tera, and Fiesta for my little sister (did not like those games). I'm picky about what I play - but once I find a game I enjoy I tend to stick to it for awhile. I also play League of Legends every now-and-then! :)

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I use to play WoW with my brother's. They had a guild. We all raided end-game together. It was a lot of fun. Both of them went off and got married and left me behind, so now I'm seeking a new gaming family.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
I posted in my status on WildStar Central that I was looking for an Exile guild that was involved with the WildStar Community. Tr1age pointed me toward AltTabMe.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I enjoy being involved with the WildStar Community. I can help keep the forums active (especially the WildStar forums). I enjoy reading up about WildStar stuff and I like voicing my opinions and listening to others. I'm also a decent PvPer/Raider. Aaand I enjoy casual Rp.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
I use to spend A LOT of time on games... especially on WoW, until it died down. Once WIldStar is open to play I am sure I will spend the majority of my time on that game.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
To prove I enjoy being involved with the WildStar Community... Awhile ago I made a FaceBook Page for the WildStar Community. This was before I found out about WildStar Central. Once I was pointed towards that website, I let the Facebook page die down. I post on it occasionally. But honestly, it's not that fun to run alone. I also made a couple YouTube Videos about WildStar. Again, while I enjoy talking about WildStar, I didn't like making videos alone.

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Sparse app but with your activity on the forums and already making friends via mumble. +1 from me.

Good participation, already makin friends, and so so app. But here is an example of how GETTING TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY is greater than any application. Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom