What's new

GW2 Any interest in a Bar (Costume) Brawl?

REDACTED

I have been wanting to do RP in game for a while, as there are so many cool locations we could play in. Though I am not exactly familiar with all of the GW2 lore, I thought it could be fun to gather some guildies in Lions Arch -- or elsewhere -- and stir up a little trouble and attention with a bar (costume) brawl. I can pull out my cauldron and we can actually, drink, fight, cavort, carouse, etc. and maybe get some of the unsuspecting locals involved.

I'd like to do this on a day when I can allocate a few hours such an event, but before I try and do any planning I thought I would see who might be interested in such a thing?

Also, is there a way to log chat in GW2? If we do other RP storylines it would be good to post the dialogue for continuity and history. I just wasn't sure if that was possible.

Also, is there a way to log chat in GW2? If we do other RP storylines it would be good to post the dialogue for continuity and history. I just wasn't sure if that was possible.

Only screenshots.

Sounds fun though! Should give a more descriptive idea of what the event will entitle? Do you have to be in character? Mumble? In game chat? Characters? Storyline? Just be ones self? Is this RP? Is this just a costume brawl? Are there prizes?

I was thinking of making it RP in game... so yes, in character. But I also thought we could use it to represent our guild as well and maybe draw in some new recruits or interest from the general public with our shenanigans.

Prizes could be fun incentive, let me think about that.

That is a bummer about screenshots only. I wonder if there are any third party programs that could chat log? It really helps when you can log and then clean up the chat for archiving.

Ideally I'd like to see us get a core group of RPers where we can start spawning and acting out our own story lines within the game... kind of developing the back stories that some of you have written. If we use in-game chat, then we have to figure out which channel is best because I could see /say getting pretty messy and hard to follow.

/in

There isn't any way to create a custom channel, is there? :/ I spoze if it's 5 or less people we could use party, other than that idk.

I think it would be unfair to use my Mad King costume for brawling, though. :x

Top Bottom