What's new

ARCADE Arcade Game every 2 weeks?

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking an arcade game of the month is a bit long in the tooth.

Why not an arcade game every two weeks?
That way we don't all wait until the end of the month to compete.
I think one every week might be too much right?

We could have special challenges though, throughout the month.

So here are the options:

1. Keep arcade game of the month and have random challenges throughout the month.
  2. Make arcade game of the month every two weeks instead.

Every week is a bit much, but 2 weeks is a sweet spot if you ask me. 1st and 15th? That way it also rotates the start/end days.

And we can still have challenge matches too for 1v1 scores and such for people that want a little extra competition. I'm still awaiting challenges and will put up gems!

Every week is a bit much, but 2 weeks is a sweet spot if you ask me. 1st and 15th? That way it also rotates the start/end days.

And we can still have challenge matches too for 1v1 scores and such for people that want a little extra competition. I'm still awaiting challenges and will put up gems!
I would agree. Most of the hype probably fades after a couple of days, so the month feels like a long wait.

I also defer to Gyoin since he participates more than I do <3

I would agree. Most of the hype probably fades after a couple of days, so the month feels like a long wait.

I also defer to Gyoin since he participates more than I do <3

After the super heavy Curveball bout, I just couldn't devote time to mastering joust (especially after glitching it a number of times).

Top Bottom