What's new

FPS ARMA 3 Lifemod Server

Zakis

War Priestess
At the tail end of our last marathon with ARMA 3, I ended up on a fairly good lifemod server called Seal Team Sloth.
http://sealteamsloth.com/homepage.html

It became clear that the rules were murky and not adhered to well so ultimately myself, Remainz, and Grim quit ARMA 3. Fast forward to now...the server has had a full wipe and a hardware upgrade, new rules have been written and clarified and it seems to be doing well.

Remainz has some friends there so we jumped in tonight. It has potential, but from our one night, its clear we would need to get geared to have a fighting chance as rebels. Prices have been re-balanced and such but right now it appears that 2 or 3 gangs that can afford helicopters go around stopping and robbing everyone. There was a lack of cops online to really stop them tonight. The only good thing with the new rules is that if you surrender and they rob you, they can only steal items. They cannot take your vehicle or clothing. That seems like a small win in the grand scheme of things but it isn't terrible.

I plan to give it a go and try to build up some funds there so that Remainz, his friends, and anyone else interested can get geared and try to roll together.

There is also the ability to apply to be a police officer or Paramedic on the server forums if that tickles your fancy. In closing, I figured I would throw this up to see if anyone was interested.

Top Bottom