What's new

Arma II DayZ zombie mod...

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: I REVIEWED THIS GAME AND DON'T LIKE IT.

Has anyone seen this? It looks kinda amazing...

The Question is, is it worth 30 dollars.

I really might have to get this. It looks ridiculously fun and since I won't be doing D3 this will be fun. Anyone game?

Damnit, tr1age... how can you not be playing/streaming this yet? I stopped caring about D3 and I'm ignoring the upcoming GW2 beta weekend because DayZ is just that good.

Damnit, tr1age... how can you not be playing/streaming this yet? I stopped caring about D3 and I'm ignoring the upcoming GW2 beta weekend because DayZ is just that good.

I actually disagree on the "quality" of DayZ a lot. I down own it and have streamed it but I am sick of it. I will write a review later but lets just sum it up here by saying running around aimlessly to find your friends, avoid zombies that aren't a threat, and loot other people just to get a map or better gun, isnt my idea of a good time. The "alpha" is an excuse to make his shitty decision for "gameplay" viable. When in reality he is just a stubborn fuck who doesn't understand "realism". In Real life I would not spawn on the coast all the time, I would know who people were in my party, and I would be able to see more than 1 millimeter infront of me in the dark.

Really play DayZ over GW2? You must be trippin on some good shit.

To be honest

is the only Zombie game i'm really looking forward to playing. I'm sick of L4D2 already, and DayZ just looks so "meh"

I just got DayZ set up, and the inventory system confuses the hell out of me.

Honestly can't figure it out.

Fun though.

I spent 1 hour looking through a city before a random guy died in front of them (I was on a building, he was below and got killed by 10+ zombies) For some reason I don't attract zombies...anyhow. He dropped a shotgun, rifle with a scope, tons of food, water, matches...ammo...

Storm Im playing as well, I can help u with the basic stuff. Whenever im on I'll be on mumble

I got it, I had a whole camp going with 1 Bus, 1 Tractor, 2 Civilian Cars, 2 ATVs, and 1 Motrecycle with 4 other friends. I have played for a while now I we lost everything in a night. So now I'm just stuck in a city waiting for someone to come. It would be nice if some of the guildies could band together and set up a camp.

Top Bottom