What's new

GW2 Asura Prototype's Thief Build

Dan

HmHm
There are a lot of people who don't decide to roll a thief due to how 'squishy' it is with d/d. I'll tell you now, I got to 80 without using pistols or a shortbow. My main weapons will always be d/d. It is rare that I will use p/p or shortbow. Shortbow is good for event's where you want to get loot or if you just want a lot of AOE skills. P/p is good for WvW, but I don't usually use them for PVE other than in a dungeon where it's needed.

This is my personal build that I use for everything, PVE, PVP, WvW and dungeons. It is an overall build, it does have a lot of damage when I crit. I spec towards Power, Precision and % Crit Dmg.

This is NOT a condition build, it is pure damage. You can roll with poisons and bleeds if you wish, for more deeps. My weapons are sigil'd with Crit bleed chance.

You should only need to go stealth to recover health. My main attack is Heartseeker. I do use Dancing Dagger a lot in mobs. It does a massive amount of damage and reflects off each multiple times.

This build is purely to help guide other players to try something different out. It's not perfect, but it's what I roll with and I love it. If you want to use it, go for it.

1wDCy.jpg

uzken.jpg

As far GW2 Professions go, Thief is surely one of the least versatile. There are amasses that usage different weapons or specialization trees, yet for all intents and purposes all of them are based on DPS. It's an interesting change, disliking the path that in first Guild Wars, relative Assassin class is seen as maybe the best tank. As an adventurer calling, Thieves wear the calfskin medium defensive layer. We should plunge into GW2 Thief direct in nuances.

Top Bottom