What's new

Wildstar Attunement Guide: Flight of Fancy

Milleuda

Mother Hen
Hi lovelies-

After you finish "The Silver Screening" and kill the snail dude in Malgrave, you will be sent to Galeras to collect Partial Patterns. I could not find a good resource online with the locations of the patterns, so I took some notes and marked the locations I found on a map. Video is linked at the bottom of this post for those that like a visual guide <3

Here you are:

View attachment 552

1. Skywind Ruins in the air near the Darkspur Cartel mobs
2. Floating in the air of Skywind Ruins
3. Gale Canyon gorge
4. Floating in the air in Camp Dustdevil
5. Entrance into Camp Dustdevil
6. On top of the rock pillar in Gale Canyon
7. On the rocks in Gale Canyon
8. Inside the eye socket of a large skull in Sandswept Pass
9. Gale Canyon on the rocks of Sandswept Pass
10. Gale Canyon on the upper level of the rocks
11. Gale Canyon on the rocks close to the ground
12. Gale Canyon floating near the rocks and trees

Last edited:
Btw, you're a beast for taking the time to make this.

Aww thanks. I got really frustrated looking for them on my own and didn't want anyone else to have to deal with it. With raiding about a week away I didn't want this to get in the way of world boss hunting lol.

Updated with a video guide for those that are visual learners like me. Enjoy!

Now it's time to kill some bosses :)

Yeah i was like where the fck is this last one?! It was in a crevice.

This was quite literally the worst quest in the game. Just shoddily programmed all around. I was really excited that I turned into an air guy and could fly, until I realized that it was for up to like 40 seconds at a time. And sometimes not even that, if the game decided it was time for me to transform early and careen to my death against a wall.

That said, I really wish I'd read this guide before I did it because at least it wouldn't have taken so long.

This guide is a life saver. I just finished this part of the quest using it. Thanks for writing it haha, this would have been such a pain to do otherwise.

This guide is a life saver. I just finished this part of the quest using it. Thanks for writing it haha, this would have been such a pain to do otherwise.

You're welcome! Make sure you are part of PergoLFM for the world boss hunting, and let us know if you need people to kill stuff!

Top Bottom