What's new

Wildstar BAM

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 503

From 3 to 15 tonight. COMING TO HEAL ALL YOU FUCKERS! (the above TOP HEALING # is the usual spread for my healing in all BGs, you gonna LOVE ME)

And with that, asleep in Dainj's house for rested XP:

View attachment 504
Not gonna like gonna miss the pink part of the guild emblem, it matches my hair.

Yeah queue time is long at thee moment so dunno if imma wait it out or go out.

Well, after breaking down and getting the game yesterday, I tried to log on for the first time 30 mins ago with a 1hr20min queue. 30 mins later and its at 1hr 12 mins. I may make it on to at least make some characters before Therese gets home and takes over the game to play.

TLDR 1hr queue times right now and going slow.

My wildstar plans are as follows: I am going I pvp to level until I am high enough to go to the contested zones. Then I will go back to questing to engage in open world pvp. If anyone wants to have an alt or character around my level to play together as I will e sporatic with my play time. Please hit me up :)

My wildstar plans are as follows: I am going I pvp to level until I am high enough to go to the contested zones. Then I will go back to questing to engage in open world pvp. If anyone wants to have an alt or character around my level to play together as I will e sporatic with my play time. Please hit me up :)

not sure what level you are now but i am level 23 tried leveling in the open world pvp map today doing quest ect and the level 50's just stood around waiting for people to come out then one shot them,so i hope you have better luck then me.

not sure what level you are now but i am level 23 tried leveling in the open world pvp map today doing quest ect and the level 50's just stood around waiting for people to come out then one shot them,so i hope you have better luck then me.

Oh that sounds fun.. NOT lol I am 15

Ill catch my medic up to you.

Top Bottom