What's new

Wildstar Bank is up!

ToxicAsF

Over Analystical Extreme Gambler
First tab of the bank has been unlocked! Use this to peruse for amps and recipes. Try not to clog it up with useless gear, they will be removed/vendored/sold, but things like recipes and amps are first come first serve!

Do not sell things from the gbank. Doing so will result in punishment. By me. With whips and chains. And not in a fun way.

Also, I did pop a limit of 5 withdraws a day to prevent someone from being a dick. So don't be a dick!

Also, I did pop a limit of 5 withdraws a day to prevent someone from being a dick. So don't be a dick!

This goes without saying. Also whips and chains sound exciting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think matts are a 'no' while leveling, but max lvl matts will probably be helpful, especially after we get multiple tabs. Maybe hold out until then?

Ahhh I missed that post, sorry Euch.

Low level mats shouldn't be put in the gbank. IMO, sell them or give them to people directly. Max tier mats will have their own tab over time.

LOVE it, i've taken a few medic amps here and there also deposited a few books and or recipes.
IMHO this tab should remain as is in the future for ppl sharing this kind of stuff.

it will be like this while ppl don't level their crafts... so until we get enough either 50's or Alts... yeah

Yeah, I was holding off and snagging tech recipes since I didn't have a tech built yet (ONE MORE WEEK FOR NAME RESERVATIONS), but my eye has been on them!

I stole a lot of engi amps and weaponsmith recipes. I figured they were there to be used.

Also reserved names come off reserve in a week? Maybe I can snag T1G if no one used it.

Top Bottom