What's new

IMPORTANT Base Rules and other Important Info

Zakis

War Priestess
Hey fellow Saviors, welcome to the Exiled Lands. This is our private forum for TAB Members/Saviors to post about Conan, things that occurred in game while others were offline, etc. I just wanted to go over a few things concerning our main fortress operation. This will apply for every outpost and future base we build.

1. Our server is an RP-PVP server. That means people should be interacting with each other before attacking. There is nothing stopping them from trying to trail you to a location. This is just a general statement to watch your back and be mindful of where you are going when you are travelling. Eventually we will have outposts that we would rather stay hidden or harder to find.

2. I personally feel like this should be number one but if you happen to be visiting or planning to operate out of any of our larger locations, close the doors when going in or out. If this cannot be followed, we will begin dropping people from the clan that don't regularly operate out of our main fortress. I will also find you, knock you out, and sacrifice you to Set(when that mechanic is live). I will stress that that doesn't mean we can't do things together but not being in the clan prevents you from entering the fortress and will likely get you turned into a pincushion by archers.

3.Be mindful of the crafting house and its materials. We take time to gather a lot of materials and are currently working on some large projects. Unless you are taking materials to make gear and weapons that you need please ask before removing stuff from crafting benches. For example, there is a Tier 1 ->Tier 2 building upgrade going on that requires a large amount of crafted items and I am actively utilizing multiple benches in there.

4. Turn out the lights. This really applies to the crafting cauldrons and furnaces as well as cookfires. They all require fuel to run, so please get in the habit of switching things off if everyone is logging or setting out on a long expedition.

That is all I can think of at the moment, but these may be expanded upon eventually!

Materials Needed:

This is strictly a list of what we are currently using heavily. This is merely if you happen to be dropping mats off at the base.

-Branches- Being a worshipper of Set, I can make Serpent Arrows which are literally snakes that are arrows. Same damage as the base arrows but they poison, super efficient. I only need branches to make them at the Carpentry Bench.

-Stone/Iron/Wood- This is for the current Tier 2 building project. We use these mats to turn into bricks, iron reinforcements, and shaped wood to make Tier 2 building pieces.

-Hide- Used for leather to help repair armor and the like.

Current Player Specializations:

Tr1age can make most of the weapons for you

Zakis can construct most building pieces as well as light and medium armor sets

I will add specializations as people message me with theirs.

Last edited:
How much stone and wood/stone do you need and where do you want it stored? Give me a rough number (100s, 1000s, 10000s)

How much stone and wood/stone do you need and where do you want it stored? Give me a rough number (100s, 1000s, 10000s)

Hmm, not sure on the rough estimate, couple thousand of each would help. Stone can go in the Brick Furnace, ill also make a crate next to it for overflow. Iron in the Iron furnace or the blacksmith benches. Wood goes into the Carpentry bench or accompanying chest. Thanks ahead of time.

I want to stress too that once the Tier upgrade for the main fortress is done, I would be more than happy to build pieces for people's satellite settlements and buildings.

I want to stress too that once the Tier upgrade for the main fortress is done, I would be more than happy to build pieces for people's satellite settlements and buildings.
You can use my house as bait, so they feel great for taking it, just to find some rotten meat in there :)

Top Bottom