What's new

Other Game Beauty of Bioshock Infinite (VISUAL SPOILERS: YOU WERE WARNED!)

Zakis

War Priestess
I had to post these before I logged off and went to sleep. The game is soooo purty! Link to the album I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THE ALBUM AS I PLAY THROUGH 93839 TIMES.
Mayday Mayday Mayday!
aLWV9Mp.jpg

Step right up and try our new plasm...err..Vigor today!
hkUWIcq.jpg

Porthole view.
TbZ4ziF.jpg

Theres even racists at 10,000 feet in the air.
Se0NxGn.jpg

Slick pistol and airship.
A4UKo8v.jpg

Acquiring a certain vigor for the first time. I like to call this particular one OMFGMAHHANDSWTFBBQ.
f0i3CGy.jpg

Fireworks!
hyvLDQn.jpg

Columbia Fairgrounds.
6BQ6WyO.jpg

But Maaaaahmmmm I want a mechanical pony!
pBA5GJ8.jpg

Apparantly Angels are GINORMOUS!
cPVJ5Uo.jpg

Love all the old timey ads but a flying cruise line named Icarus does not inspire confidence.
OE3Joux.jpg

Flying Ferry of sorts.
SnKnyAk.jpg

Its the Iceman. Wheres Goose?
Y6wW43X.jpg

I need myself a Sky suit.
eYViM28.jpg

I could have stood there and enjoyed that beautiful room forever, but there was people to shoot.
RJCV1r2.jpg

Well look at this cocky bastard. Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
CX6RqCk.jpg

Rain on mah windows!
z7SaGex.jpg

Pretty lighting!
Gn2jSEf.jpg

Hmm stormy seas. Dock. Lighthouse behind me. This seems familiar.
pU9HVUz.jpg

In Columbia, beaches come to you!
5W2GuRC.jpg

Night falls on the city in the skies.
GsFPal5.jpg

Been playing it for a bit. The whole thing is beautiful and my laptop runs it at max settings with no lag whatsoever. Holy crap is it racist though. Also funny how everything in 1912 costs a dollar and no one cares if you steal everything they own right from under their noses.

Been playing it for a bit. The whole thing is beautiful and my laptop runs it at max settings with no lag whatsoever. Holy crap is it racist though. Also funny how everything in 1912 costs a dollar and no one cares if you steal everything they own right from under their noses.

That depends. You get to a certain point and people start to care that you steal shit.

I did get to a point where some things are labeled "steal from register" instead of just search register. They get mad if you do the steal one and the mobs that would normally be hostile but are neutral at the moment actually turn hostile when you steal. You can however take anything else in the store that isn't labeled "steal" with no problem.

I like the game, but its really linear and at least on medium its not anywhere near as hard as I expected for a first person shooter. It's good enough I will probably finish it at work this week.

I put it on easy. I like easy for these games to enjoy the story and rush through the bullshit. What did you do at the Lottery draw btw?

Curious if it changes things...

I did get to a point where some things are labeled "steal from register" instead of just search register. They get mad if you do the steal one and the mobs that would normally be hostile but are neutral at the moment actually turn hostile when you steal. You can however take anything else in the store that isn't labeled "steal" with no problem.

I like the game, but its really linear and at least on medium its not anywhere near as hard as I expected for a first person shooter. It's good enough I will probably finish it at work this week.

Well Bioshock is linear. I agree with the difficulty though, second time through I will probably play on hard. Doing Medium right now to enjoy things. Also added a few more screenies.

I put it on easy. I like easy for these games to enjoy the story and rush through the bullshit. What did you do at the Lottery draw btw

Curious if it changes things...
I threw it at the announcer. I then went and watched a video on YouTube to see what else happens. They grab you the same way no matter what your choice, but later in the game I met up with the people from the lottery and they gave me some gear. Or at least were standing next to some gear and said thank you.

I think it may effect how your game goes later on, but not sure. The game keeps feeling like it wants some of your choices to matter, but then all it changes is if the mobs attack you now or later.

I threw it at the announcer. I then went and watched a video on YouTube to see what else happens. They grab you the same way no matter what your choice, but later in the game I met up with the people from the lottery and they gave me some gear. Or at least were standing next to some gear and said thank you.

I think it may effect how your game goes later on, but not sure. The game keeps feeling like it wants some of your choices to matter, but then all it changes is if the mobs attack you now or later.

They do matter and there are more of those moments and little side quests. It just doesn't matter in a huge way, from what I can see so far. I expected a hell of a story that would be linear in most respects and I was not disappointed. AWESOME GAME so far.

Top Bottom