What's new

Blade and Soul OB (China)

HolicAlc0

Hello guys,

If you haven't heard yet, blade and soul will be free to play! Yes BnS is getting open beta on 28th November. Sadly the whole game will be in Chinese with no available English language package at the moment. But the good part is that they are not putting IP block on the game so everyone can join in! "I don't understand Chinese, but I would love to play this game!" - Do not worry dudes and ladies because uncle Holic is here to help you out! As I am in love with this game since I saw my first video about it, I have searched almighty Google and I have found a savior for the non-Chinese-speaking-peoples! Here you go! This should be all the info you need to start the game (http://bns.mmosite.c...ollection.shtml). Also anyone who would like to join me and play this awesome game can post a message here or find me on Skype (Lasagna Fr3ak). As this game has many servers (4 at the moment if I'm not wrong) we could decide which server to join and make our own English clan or join existing one (yes people are already organizing English guilds over Facebook and some popular gaming news websites). Thank you for your time and I hope to see you all in game!

P.S. If I made any mistakes writing sorry for my English as it is not my main language.

~HolicAlc0

Top Bottom