What's new

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

I saw the preview for this game. Pretty cool. They finny put claptrap as a character. Their special abilities are kinda meh to me.

I saw the preview for this game. Pretty cool. They finny put claptrap as a character. Their special abilities are kinda meh to me.

Idk Claptrap's special looks hilarious. I also like Athena's. I love these games so its a purchase no question. Drops October 14th. Im considering getting it for PS4 first. One friend is grabbing it for PS4 and the other is eventually getting it for PC or PS4. So idk atm. Ill end up having it for both probably lol.

PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC

Lol I'll cry if everyone goes on PS4 again. ;D

FPS i usually go console first. My hand isn't twitchy enough for FPS on PC.

MMO i will go PC unless its DCUO which is awesome on any platform

Gearbox has yet to fail me(except for Aliens: Colonial Marines which was a cursed game with a dark history to begin with). Borderlands is hilarious, the story is engaging, the characters and voice acting are fantastic. Handsome Jack was some of the best voice acting I have heard in a game.

Kinda fanboi-ish i know but credit where credit is due. Only thing you could fault them on would be DLC, which is a hot button gamer issue. To be fair though, the DLC is always stellar and after the fact. It never really seems like its something that Gearbox cut out of the game itself to create DLC. Also one of the DLCs for BL2 has hands down the FUNNIEST dialogue I have heard in a game. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep was frakkin hilarious.

I really need to stop buying games. Anyone else on this? Just picked it up on steam.

Hey, let me know how this is. It's out in redbox so i might rent it? I didn't get through borderlands 2. Great games but got caught up in other games.

From what I hear from fellow Borderlands fans, it is more of the same. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It adds new classes, a few new mechanics and fixes some of the requested changes from BL2.

A lot of people are saying this should have been a 30 dollar expansion to BL2.

Based on those things, I know I will enjoy it but with the torrent of amazing games this fall has to offer it will wait. I'll keep an eye out for sales on steam as 2k seems to end up with a lot of sales on there. There is also the inevitable Christmas sale.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

From what I hear from fellow Borderlands fans, it is more of the same. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It adds new classes, a few new mechanics and fixes some of the requested changes from BL2.

A lot of people are saying this should have been a 30 dollar expansion to BL2.

Based on those things, I know I will enjoy it but with the torrent of amazing games this fall has to offer it will wait. I'll keep an eye out for sales on steam as 2k seems to end up with a lot of sales on there. There is also the inevitable Christmas sale.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. That is what i wanted to hear. I'll wait until it isn't full retail $59 dollar pricing. That's what i was thinking but wanted to hear from someone who has played it or from someone who knows someone who has played it.

Top Bottom