Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Name
andy b

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
Chicago CST

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
no

Character Name(s)
Butch, Gyongyi

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
Wildstar

Class/Race(if applicable)
human, SS

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
Pvp, social

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Al of them since swg. Swg was my #1 game, but since then I've played vanguard, wow, darkfall, gw2, aoc

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I was a part of Starhawk Conglomerate, a première empire guild in swg.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Windstar forums

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I am a fun person to hang in mumble with, I'm friendly and ill fully embrace the social side of things. I'm also a good gamer.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
3-4 hours per day

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
I am looking for a group of fun people to game with. I haven't been a part of a great community since swg, and Windstar is looking to be the game that'll get me back into gaming non stop. I like pvp, pve, and just hanging out in mumble. I like the idea of podcasts and making machinima too. I'm not an rp person but I like fully embracing what a game has to offer and storytelling via comics or video is very interesting to me!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

We really like to get to know a person before we blindly accept an app. Right now one of the best ways to do that is to have them participate in the forums for a bit before we accept an app from them. Really outstanding apps that let us get to know them can overcome this. The flip side of that is that if you have great forum participation and a super crappy "auto deny" app we still accept ya.

Right now I see some pluses in the few things you have posted, and while the app is good enough to accept if we knew you well, it isn't outstanding. As it stands I am at -1 right now.

I would suggest to hang out, participate on the forums, in mumble or any games you see us on. Cube world is a big one for us right now. We also do f2p games on Saturday and I think we are doing smite and tf2 this week. I invite you to come join in. Give it a bit of time, see how much you like it here and then re-apply if this one is denied.

I am only one voice though and you only need 2 yes votes for an acceptance. Also the site is not the guild so even if denied feel free to hang around and jump in as you like.

I agree, there is NO hurry here.

Denied but can and HOPEFULLY does re-apply.

Oh good, you guys got to it before me. Pretty much everything everyone else said, no rush! We're playing some TF2 and Smite later today with some guildies, if you want to hop on and get to know some people, that'd be a great time to do so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom