What's new

Wildstar Buying YouTube Views - Wildstar Podcast

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
BAM!

No that is what this guy calls himself. Bam.....

9Z3CyJB.png

Bam has a lot of video uploads. All of which have about 1-20 views each.

GwWDUfz.png

Then in true BAM fashion his Wilstar Podcasts jump to 17k and 30k views, with only 4 likes and 2 dislikes...

hgbwKk1.png

So I posted a comment about it, "Excuse me kind sir, I didn't realize you could buy YouTube views until visiting your page and seeing how your views were miles higher than those of your competitors and those who actually have made a name for themselvs the legit way. So thank you for information!"

Yeah, DELETED COMMENT, and now all comments must be approved through moderation.

A well known Podcast from Gamebreaker:

3DVxxYL.png

Can we all report this guy please?

ZGn0Pmo.png

What a SHAM, how ya like that BAM!!!

http://tinyurl.com/l6yvnew

Nice. This is a good warning post to steer clear of his stuff and dont help him promote anything anymore.

So... you buy views in order to publicize yourself... In order to get real views? Shouldn't the content do that? =/

Might just be me but but i tried watching that and i just wanted to punch him in the face idk if its his voice or what

I guess I missed something. Did this guy take a shot at us? Not sure why we care at all.

But let this be a lesson- mess with Tr1age and he'll take you down a few pegs!

what happens is that with tons of views he gets recommended to anyone watching anything wildstar. Then people click on him and he moves up the list.

I did some reporting on him and hopefully they will ban or censor him.

Meh. I never would have known anything about him of he wasnt pointed out here. I don't see the big deal, but I guess I must not understand the culture of YouTube. Calling him out seems a waste of time. Let our awesome podcasts do the talking for us, I say.

Really the problem is he is bullshit. Lesser than that and relevant to us is that if he is cheating his way into peoples recommended list then there is one less spot that we may have gotten.

Might just be me but but i tried watching that and i just wanted to punch him in the face idk if its his voice or what

I had that exact same feeling, but for me, i think it might be his accent and how he forms his sentences.

But in any case, buying views is a cheap way of getting promoting yourself. He could've just posted in forums, on reddit and tried to earn them. I have reported him and will not watch his videos.

Keep the comments off personal attacks. We are talking about ethics not his accent.

Meh. I never would have known anything about him of he wasnt pointed out here. I don't see the big deal, but I guess I must not understand the culture of YouTube. Calling him out seems a waste of time. Let our awesome podcasts do the talking for us, I say.

Has nothing to do with our podcast. Has to do with shady practices on Youtube. Only way I know is because he shows up under the right hand part of the screen after every one of our and other wildstar podcasts due to the view count.

We don't really expect to be a top viewed podcast. We just like doing it and it helps promote a better overall gamer community and it's our little part to try to make it better.

This guy is doing it for publicity/views/ possibly making money on hits. Or is REALLY trying to get into the "pay it forward" campaign that is happening with Carbine right now lol

Top Bottom