What's new

GW2 BWE3 Beta Client will be able to be used for Launch

Jordo

"@xxashkorexx You will be able to use the same client as BWE3 for launch. ~RB2 #GW2 #GW2iscoming"

So it looks like the BWE3 Client we will be downloading from scratch again.....but it will be the last full download we have to do....as its apparently the build of the game that will be used for launch. The only thing that will change is tooltips as they continue to try to balance the game.

Many people believe this all but assures Asura and Sylvari will be playable in BWE3.

I took it to mean we won't have to redownload anything. The client we have now will be patched for BWE3, and that will be patched for release.

Hopefully they release all the updates well before aug 25 so people can jump right on.

Hopefully they release all the updates well before aug 25 so people can jump right on.

Yeah I tend to log in every other day or so and check for updates just so I can be ready for beta weekends or random stress tests. It works out well since you end up completely prepared for the weekend for the most part.

Top Bottom