What's new

Chat - Where do you use it?

Where do you use the chat?

• Total voters
I mostly use it on the forum page but I have also used it on the chat page since the latest transition. I like the larger size on the chat page.

There isn't an option for "I don't use it". Ever since the filters at work deemed AltTabMe a heathen gaming site and blocked it, I tend to not use chat lol. When I am free at home I am sleeping or gaming.

aka Zakis doesn't love the chat D:

I use it on the forum. I honestly didn't know it existed any where else.

aka Zakis doesn't love the chat D:

I use it on the forum. I honestly didn't know it existed any where else.

Chat is great, so are arcade games...for work. They are utterly pointless to me when I am sitting at my ridiculous gaming computer with Discord up. More likey I am actually gaming and on voice chat lol.

Chat is great, so are arcade games...for work. They are utterly pointless to me when I am sitting at my ridiculous gaming computer with Discord up. More likey I am actually gaming and on voice chat lol.

Always a ray of sunshine.
Well if discord updates some shit you can't block an app :)

Always a ray of sunshine.
Well if discord updates some shit you can't block an app :)
???

Lol all I was implying was my free time is little to none when work is like it is, so I use it for sleep and actual gaming.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

???

Lol all I was implying was my free time is little to none when work is like it is, so I use it for sleep and actual gaming.

We got it :) Anyway, I am asking all of this cause I am trying to work with Discord to get embedding functionality. We all loved Slack Chat, but without the embed it was useless. This has embed but it is busted badly, so if they can fix it, I wanna know where everyone uses chat the most. If chat was used the most on the chat page this would be easy I would just put discord chat there in its current form but because of its weird size for now it is not going anywhere until we can get them to fix a few things.

It's cool that it has chat. I'd say we should use that. How the hell is Discord hosted? It works pretty well for the most part but we had some occasional issues similar to mumble hosted on NFO.

It's cool that it has chat. I'd say we should use that. How the hell is Discord hosted? It works pretty well for the most part but we had some occasional issues similar to mumble hosted on NFO.

It isn't hosted it is peer to peer but server to server so if a server goes down in the cluster it re routes to another. As for switching to that chat, we are not going to until we get it to work properly on the site first.

It isn't hosted it is peer to peer but server to server so if a server goes down in the cluster it re routes to another. As for switching to that chat, we are not going to until we get it to work properly on the site first.

Ahha. I reserve judgement until I use it more. I honestly prefer Roger Wilco though.

Top Bottom