• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook

Name
Chuck

Age (must be 18+)
19 (20 in less than a month)

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
Rafiki

Main Character
Non yet

Character Name
Hopefully Chook

Race
Human

Profession(Class)
Ranger

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
I love PvE, and PvP. I love to have a blast with a bunch of friendly players. I do not tolerate much drama, and I do not bring it along with me. I enjoy sitting down in a Vent/Skype or what ever and just having fun conversations. I also enjoy more casual guilds than hardcore. Nothing more fun than a guild that plays together.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
I've played World of Warcraft since Vanilla and and played till current.
I have played Runescape for over 7+ years growing up.
I have played MANY other MMO's from Maplestory, Guild wars 1, Dungeons and Dragons online, City of Hero's, DC universe online, Diablo 3, Final Fantasy XI(Online Version), I have alot more I cannot think of.

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
I first got into Guild wars when it was still fresh. I played on a trial , and that's when I started. I cannot say I've played as much as I wanted simply because the game started dieing down when I acutely wanted to play seriously.

How did you hear about the Guild?
Friend

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
Most of the time I will drop what I'm doing to help people. I would like to be treated the same way I treat other people, and that means helping them ,being respectful and flat out having fun.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?

-1 Just because your friend is in this you cannot half ass your app.

Either you can do a redo, or we can deny this.

After looking at other application's, would it be cool if I re did mine? I would like to re do it and spend more time filling it out. After reading what I wrote and comparing that to the accepted application's. I realize I wasn't nearly detailed enough.

-Edit
If I were to redo this, where would I do it? Edit this or make a whole new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom